Chapter 5

"Frankenstein, I'm done telling you to put me down. I can walk just fine!" Reina crosses her arms on her chest, exhaling loudly. This unnecessary and annoying actions that Frankenstein insists on doing are getting on her nerves. The man just smirks at her and showers her face with kisses that she tried to evade with all her might. 

The three of them are on their way back to the mansion in the forbidden region.

"Raizel? Are you okay?" Reina notices the man who is walking ahead of them.

"By undoing your seal, your body would... " Frankenstein joins in, worry is evident on his face.

"Reina prevented me from using much. I am... fine. For now... I would like a little rest." Raizel stares at the beautiful sky that is adorned with little lights from the stars and the bright moon.

Reina smiles at his statement, she will do anything to prevent him from using his powers. She swore to herself that Raizel will live the life that he yearns to live.

~~~

Frankenstein pours the two of them a cup of tea. Reina sip lightly at her cup, savoring the taste. It was her first time in ages to eat something. Her limbs that are asleep for hundreds of years are finally waking up while her eyes that are closed are finally adjusting to being opened in a longer amount of time. She wonders if Raizel felt like this too when he woke up.

"Master, would it not be better for you to enter the shrine?" Frankenstein said setting Raizel's cup on its saucer. It piqued Reina's interest. If Raizel chooses to enter the shrine, he can gain small amount of energy that can lengthen his life span. However, if Reina is in his shoes, she will probably turn the opportunity down. A lot her time was wasted and she do not know when she would wake up. She's satisfied with a simple rest since she have the flesh and blood of Lord unlike Raizel...

"The shrine..." Raizel seems to think about it for a minute before answering.

"... No. I do not want to." Reina nods her head, understanding him.

Frankenstein remains silent until a loud commotion can be heard outside the room. The door opens with a loud bang, causing Reina to flinch. Her ears are not yet used to hearing loud noises.

"Ah! They're here!" Tao exclaimed, all of them entering the room.

"How did you get in? It should be impossible to enter without my knowledge." Frankenstein greeted them.

"I fixed it a little the last time we were here. The house is pretty old and needs some renovation." Tao said, scratching the back of his head as he let out a breathy laugh.

Regis stares at the two figures sitting in the room. After Seira's explanation, he finally understand who they are and the heavy burden that they carry. The Noblesse that protects the Nobles and all creatures of the world, and the Princess that will protect and inherit the title of the Noblesse... That explains his elegance and her tremendous power...

"Do you have something I could change into?" M-21 asks no one in particular. His clothes are shredded due to their fight with the Kertia's Pure Blood.

"Hey, why are you just standing there? You guys should change too. Your clothes are dirty."

Regis was baffled with his words... How can hu just... do that... after hearing Seira's explanation? Why is that guy so comfortable in every situation?

"Hmm... your severe wounds are healing pretty fast for a human..." All of them looks at the Princess who is now closely inspecting M-21's wounds on his torso.

"P-Princess... " M-21 was all red in the face, looking anywhere but her.

"Uhmm... "

"Reina... " Frankenstein warns the girl, she is too close for his liking.