Chapter 15

Reina snuggles further in Frankenstein's warmth when she felt him sigh out of tiredness.

"Frankenstein... what is on that busy mind of yours?" She murmurs against his skin.

"Nothing." He hugs her tighter and kisses her forehead then to her nose then to her pouting lips.

"Tell me." She ordered.

"Nothing of importance, I swear." Reina had no choice but to drop the subject, she trusts Frankenstein and she knows that he will never break that trust.

"Rest, Reina. You have classes tomorrow." Reina groans in annoyance and buries her face into his chest. He chuckles at her antics and let himself be melted by her warmth.

~~~

Reina sucks at the lollipop that Shinwu gave to her that morning. She looks anywhere in the room but Raizel then releases an exasperated sigh...

"Where is everyone?" She angrily asked looking around. Raizel shrugs to answer her question. Reina gulps and looks at Raizel.

"Look Raizel, I mean everything I said that night." Raizel nodded at her and looks straight at her eyes.

"Then I will have no choice but to use my power in order to protect everyone." Reina sighs in defeat.

"If necessary." Raizel nodded then smiles at her which she gladly returns.

Frankenstein enters the room to see that the two are both eating chocolates quietly. Both of them turn to him, Reina tilts her head and frowns at him while Raizel looks at something behind him.

"We won't leave. We will stay here." Tao said behind him, making him turn to look at the five who just entered the living room.

"What?"

"This is our decision." Reina and Raizel look at each other. If that is their decision then they will do anything to protect them and the lives that they had built here.

"We don't care if we lose our lives to our enemies. We have experienced so much till now... we don't need anything else. We might get in the way... but let us protect the life that we have here." Takeo said with determination. Frankenstein cannot just kick them out of the house, if they want to stay then they can stay.

"You told us to believe in our decision. This is what we have decided on." Tao added.

"Frankenstein told us that the more the two of you use power... your life shortens. Why would you do all that? The both of you aren't well yourselves yet... Why are you risking your lives trying to save us?" M-21 frowns, thinking of everything that happened.

"If we can save you by risking our lives... " Raizel's eyes are still staring at Reina who nods in understanding.

"Then our lives are worth risking... don't you think?" Reina finishes his statement, startling the five of them.

Everyone then turns to look at Tao who bows at a perfect angle.

"I take a vow at this very moment. We, RK-5 will serve you, Sir Raizel!" He exclaimed while still bowing, surprising everyone.

"What's wrong with him?" Takeo frowns while looking at his friend.

"What? RK-5? It's not RK-4?" M-21 is confused, just in Lukedonia, Tao said that it's RK-4... when did it become RK-5?

"I didn't agree, but wasn't it RK-4?" Regis asked, still in denial of his membership in the said group.

"What's he saying?"

Her Lover: Frankenstein (Noblesse FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें