Chapter 24

'Urokai Agvain? One of the family leaders that betrayed us?' Seira and Lazark thought while staring at the 6th Elder of the Union.

"You're still alive?" The Elder mockingly asked Frankenstein who smirks in return.

"Urokai, I should ask you that. You're not dead? Oh, right. I heard you ran away because you were scared of death."

Urokai gritted his teeth and turns to look at Lunark.

"5th Elder, may I take him for a brief moment?"

"What? No. This guy is mine." 

"Can I ask you to reconsider? I have something to settle with this guy." Lunark shakes and head and stood firmly.

"No. Even if I said yes, are you really going to fight him while he's seriously hurt and you're perfectly fine? You should be ashamed."

Urokai sighs in defeat and retreat.

"Fine, if you change your mind, tell me." But before Urokai can take a step back they look at Frankenstein who is chuckling to himself.

"How embarrassing. I had forgotten that I need to not give a damn about the consequences to take you guys on... No matter. I will destroy you all." Frankenstein grins at the two of them.

The Elders laugh loudly at his insane remarks, while Lunark sniggers at him.

"Hey, don't push yourself too far."

"Frankenstein! Your arrogance is still outstanding!" Urokai exclaims in between his laughter.

"What is he doing?" Lazark frowns when the dark energy started to grow bigger and bigger, seemingly swallowing Frankenstein wholely.

"The two of you, back up a bit. You'll get caught up in this too."

Frankenstein growls loudly releasing a surge of his power toward the Elders. He attacks the 5th Elder first wounding her even more. She did her best to attack him too but he ignores all of the wounds that are starting to litter his body.

"You! I really like you!" Lunark chuckles in the middle of their fight.

"Frankenstein. In the end, you were consumed by that crazy weapon?" Zarga shakes his head in disappointment.

"Damn, I thought I was dead." The 8th Elder finally healed.

"Good. I'll get revenge for last time." He then collected all of the energy he has left then aims it toward Frankenstein who is currently fighting the 5th Elder.

"That idiot!" Lunark scowls as she noticed the power that is speeding toward her.

"How's that! You shithead!" He laughs as his body let out steam after firing the last bit of his power.

"Huh?" Before he can even blink, he is already destroyed by Frankenstein who split him in half.

His body pieces lie on the floor while his comrades just look at him.

"He got us again. To think that we'd lose the 8th Elder this way."

"Frankenstein... you keep playing those tricks..." Urokai clenches his jaw while staring at Frankenstein who seems to be too unstable at the moment.

"His injuries must be severe, but he took care of the 8th Elder that easily?" Before any of them can answer her Frankenstein strikes again, completely out of his mind...

~~~

Reina can feel it... the desperation and confusion of many consciousness around her.