Chapter 60

"Why are you guys..." Muzaka looks at them as they stand side by side.

"Just like Reina said... this is not just about your race anymore." Frankenstein shrugs.

"The same goes for me." Raskreia added while Raizel nodded in agreement.

Muzaka looks at Reina, it seems like the three would do anything for Reina even though she is strong.

They all look at Maduke who maniacally laughs as he instantly removes Frankenstein's attack on him.

"It doesn't matter. Even if you all attack at once, I have the power to destroy you all!"

"Hmm... You're so full of confidence." Frankenstein noticed.

"Reminds you of someone?" Reina asked making him roll his eyes at her.

"Clan Leaders, split up and save the werewolves. We'll handle this guy here." Raskreia orders the nobles.

"Save... the werewolves? Why would you, the Lord of the nobles... ?" Muzaka asked.

"Because it's the right thing to do. We can't let people get drawn into this fight if they're not involved, even if they're werewolves." Reina looks at Raskreia with eyes full of pride.

'She really is fit for the throne.' She thought.

"Yes, My Lord!" The Clan Leaders exclaimed before leaving.

"Raskreia, you are an excellent Lord." Raizel stated while looking at her, making her blood rush towards her cheek. She immediately looks away.

"Hmph."

Reina nods at Frankenstein.

"You guys go too." Frankenstein said.

"Boss?"

"Is there something that we could help with too...?" Takio asked.

"Things are going to get chaotic here soon so having you guys here would only be a distraction for us. And rather than being here, it would help us more if you were with them."

Takio and Tao nodded in understanding.

"Very well..."

"Be careful." The three humans look at him before leaving.

"Kentas, Lunark. You guys go too. Don't let them steal your job." Muzaka orders the two.

"Sure."

"Yes, Sir." They nodded and went after the humans and the Clan Leaders.

"How foolish." Maduke shakes his head while chuckling.

"If you had all attacked together, your chances of beating me would have increased at least a little bit..."

"He's still getting stronger." Muzaka coughs out blood while watching Maduke gain more power.

"This isn't good. Compared to him, my body is still a total mess... huh?" He looks at his wounds as they instantly healed.

"We can't have you dying on us... " Reina winks at him before retracting her hands from his shoulder.

"I never imagined that this day would come. Being able to fight all of you at once with my power... Will you be able to withstand this power?" He asked while gathering enough force before releasing it towards his enemies.

'Of course not... and that's why we'll obviously avoid it.' Reina thought, and just like her, they all jump to avoid his attack.

Maduke laughs as he realized how amazing his power is.