Chapter 45

Author's Note:

Advance apology for the frequent settings changes that will be happening...

~~~

"Torn my shirt to stop you bleeding,

                    But nothing ever stops you leaving... "

~~~

Raizel's troubled face worries Frankenstein more than it should. It clearly means that there is something wrong with what is happening. Everyone should be happy now that the invaders of Lukedonia are dead... but that is not the case.

"M-Master...?"

"Now, Frankenstein." His master hurriedly told him before carrying Reina in his arms. Frankenstein looks at Raizel in surprise, his master usually lets him carry the princess.

"The mansion was destroyed." Raizel said to Raskreia who is also confused at what is currently happening.

"I--Her chambers in the castle." She said after understanding what Raizel meant.

The injured Clan Leaders were taken care of by the central knights and the nobles from their respective families. Due to their injuries and state now, it will take them some time to move around. But seeing that all of these happened to them, they will probably insist on saying that they are fine even if they are not. It is fortunate that the nobles have high-class healers of their own.

"Go with them, Frankenstein. We will take care of it." Gejutel nods at him.

The central knights were able to contact Rael while Raskreia, Frankenstein, and Raizel all went to put Reina in her chamber for her to properly rest.

Frankenstein wants to carry Reina but Raizel's grip and deep frown are enough to tell him off.

Both him and Raskreia do not know what is happening but it seems like there is something wrong with Reina's condition. There is no doubt that Lagus' power is truly magnificent that even Raizel and Edian are not enough to stop him, but seeing that Reina was absolutely fine before she disappeared, she should have been able to finish him off without too much exhausting her life force. However, everyone was surprised when she fainted in front of all of them.

She was laughing and mocking during the whole fight that is why everyone was worried when she fainted.

Frankenstein pushes the huge doors open for the three of them. Raizel walks straight to the huge bed in the center of the room but what lays there shocked all of them.

"Why is he here?" Raskreia thought out loud as she scans the sleeping body of Lazark on Reina's bed.

"His presence... it's different." Frankenstein frowns before walking towards the side of the bed.

"He is Lazark, but his aura feels different. Maybe because he passed the Soul Weapon?"

"But that would mean he passed his soul with it too since Rael's Soul Weapon is complete unlike Regis'... how is this possible?" Frankenstein asked in no one in particular.

"Reina... " Raskreia and Frankenstein look at Raizel who spoke while looking at the unconscious princess.

"... she made it possible. It seems like she gave him her soul." He said, his frown turning into a sad gaze.

Rael's legs bounced against the metal floor of the helicopter that they are in. Lukedonia called and ordered the nobles to immediately return for no reason. The only reason he can think of is the passing of the title to him.