Chapter 50

Reina frowns as she stares at the paper in front of her. It is true that she and Raizel are using telepathy to know what are the true hearts of the people around her, but it seems impossible to use it at this moment.

She sighs for the nth time as she stares at the choices of her exams. She now regrets sleeping during her classes, she cannot comprehend the need to know these kinds of things.

'I am a Noblesse, what use will these be for me?' She thought to herself before shrugging off. She encircles the letters nonchalantly without really reading them much.

After a few hours, the bell rings, signaling for the dismissal of their classes.

"Ah! The exams are hard!" Shinwu groans, he is absolutely sure that he bombed every subject. Reina curtly nods in agreement.

"It's not that hard, most of the questions were already discussed. If you were listening instead of sleeping, you can answer them easily." Ikhan shrugs, annoying both Shinwu and Reina.

"We should eat at the Director's house to celebrate the end of exams!" Shinwu suggested.

"We always eat there even without any event." Yuna chuckles.

"Ahh, Reina... It seems like that old man doesn't work here anymore..."

"Or maybe he's sick."

"Old man?" Reina narrowed her eyebrows, thinking whether who this old man they are referring to.

"Yes, the one who was always with Tao and Takio."

"Ahh, him. Well, I don't really know where he is at the moment... I'll try to contact him later." Shrugging, she realized that they are indeed right.

M-21 was assigned to patrol the surroundings of the school and the house a few days ago yet he didn't return. Karias and Rael are on the island since Reina insists Karias to train Rael. The young Clan Leader wanted to always stay with her but she can sense his will to be stronger. She shrugs him off and ordered Karias to take him to Frankenstein's island and train him there despite Rael's refusal.

"You have his number, Reina?" Yuna asked.

"Of course! We're living in one house... and it's easier to ask someone to buy me my sweets."

The kids continue their celebration and ended it earlier than expected because of Frankenstein's arrival. The director told them to go home and study for the next topics that their teachers will discuss in the future. This is mainly for Shinwu since he complains about how hard the questions of the exams are. Since it is the director who told them to go home, they reluctantly do so. As usual, Reina and Regis were to walk them home. Frankenstein already told them to patrol the surroundings of the school too, since M-21 is yet to be found.

Reina looks at Frankenstein, confused, and lost.

"Is there something wrong with M-21?" She asked, wondering if M-21 is the reason why the kids need to go.

"We had been unable to contact M-21 for a long time..." Tao reported standing beside her.

"Hmm... the kids are asking for him too."

"We can't reach his communication device or the GPS that was on it."

Reina frowns before looking at Tao.

"What do you have so far?" She asked.

"We've confirmed that he has left the area we are surveilling and is on the move, but he suddenly disappeared. So Takio went to investigate the last location of M-21 that was transmitted to us. At least we managed to connect to the security cameras there, but we didn't see any signs of fighting. And KSA is saying that they haven't detected anything either. If something happened to M-21, there's no way they wouldn't pick up on it."