Chapter 34

Author's Note:

First of all, thank you for the 3k reads! I took a break and when I came back this is what greeted me! Thank you all so much!

Second! Did you wait long? I'm really sorry for the previous chapter, it was too short. And really sorry for making you wait.

My friend said this chapter lacks something and I thought so too. I feel like there is something missing... I am kind of disappointed in myself because of this.

~~~

"I think everyone will recover just fine, even Karias. And those three, Gejutel, I heard that they might've been seriously injured if you didn't show up?" Frankenstein looks at the Clan Leader who has his arms crossed on his chest.

It is a good thing that Reina is sleeping in their room, she will probably insist on healing those four

"I simply happened to come at a good time." Gejutel simply said but he knows how grateful Frankenstein is. He may not show it but Frankenstein really cares for those humans.

"Clan Leader, thank you." Regis bows to his grandfather. He, too, is grateful since he sees those three as his comrades.

"Uh, Uhm, but why is the Lord here?" Rael nervously asks making Seira looks at him.

"D-Did she comes to apprehend me? What did I do now?" Rael tries to remember the things that he did... making Regis sighs.

"Why would the Lord come here herself to catch you."

"Clan Leader, did something happened in Lukedonia?" Regis turns to ask his grandfather who shakes his head.

"It's not that."

"Then why..."

"The Lord misses her sister."

"Huh?"

"A-Ahh..."

~~~

"I heard the report. You slept because you fought with Muzaka? Why did you do such a foolish thing? He was the Lord of the Werewolves... Your own actions made you sleep for such a long time... and now that Reina is here, I shouldn't let you drag her down into this. Why would you give her the title when a great threat is still present? Are you running from your responsibilities!?" Raskreia angrily shouted at him, her energy pouring out of her just as strong as her anger is.

"I passed the title onto her shoulders because she deserved it. Not because of the burden that the title carries but because of her determination to accomplish the mission that her parents entrusted to her. You would give it to her too because as her sister, I know you would give her anything within your power."

Raskreia purses her lips and exhales loudly, trying to calm herself.

"I am just like you..."

"Hmmph." She turns her attention elsewhere. She loves her sister but her relationship with Raizel is something Raskeria secretly envies. Their father would often order Raskreia to stay within the vicinity of Raizel's mansion and spend time with the man but their relationship with each other did not get any closer than acquaintances. 

"I would like to speak to my sister." Raizel looks at her with sadness.

"Reina is sleeping. She insisted on fighting Muzaka after dealing with Locktis Kravei and healing Seira, Rael, and Regis." Raskreia lightly nods her head, she knows her sister enough to understand that Reina is stubborn like that.

"She would take all chances just to help others even if the expense is her life." Their gazes locked as they felt familiar energy just from below the floor they are on.