Chapter 7

"Reina... you cannot wear that anymore." Frankenstein sighs as he steers his sight away from the barely clad lady on his bed. He does not know how he was able to prevent himself from devouring her before. She lies on his bed like a delectable dessert that he had been craving for hundred of years.

"Just rest, Frankenstein." She pats the space beside her without looking at the struggling man.

"Humans had invented clothes that are far more comfortable than the one you are wearing now." That catches her attention, she puts down the notes that she is studying and look at the man with curiosity.

"Here." Frankenstein waves his hand which melts the chemise that Reina is wearing and replaced it with silk pajamas.

"They are... They feel so good!" Reina moans at the feeling of the cold and smooth fabric that hugs her whole body. Frankenstein glares at her which goes unnoticed. He sighs in defeat and lies beside her while she put her notes on the nightstand.

She puts his arm around her and settles herself against him. He pulls her tighter into him and growls as he felt her bare arms.

"Reina..." He groans in warning as she put her naked leg on top of his.

"They are too long, Frankenstein." She whines and buries her face into his neck, her breath hitting his jaw which sent a delicious shiver down his spine.

"Reina..." At this point, Frankenstein is already breathless. He knew that these actions are innocent for her, however, he is still a human that can be swayed by the temptation named Reina. She is his weakness, always been. In his long years, he had women throw themselves at him with his well-defined features and elegance. He knows that even his students are attracted to him but no one captured his attention like she did on their first fight. The fight that almost cost him his life because of his tongue.

It is funny how that fight turned out, how they found out that they have similarities more than they can ever imagine. And how those similarities became their bond... while their differences became something that entices one to the other.

Speaking of entice...

His self-control snapped as he felt her hot tongue trace his jaw. In a blink of an eye, he is already pinning her down on the bed. Her hands are above her head, with her wrists wrapped by his big hands. He lowers his face on her ears and blows a hot breath making her shiver and whimper.

"What are you doing, Reina?" he growls against her ear, the vibration of his chest causing her to arch her back to him and let out a quiet moan.

"What have you been doing, Frankenstein?" she said in a sultry voice. His hands instinctively tightened their grasp on her wrist, his jaws locked. He breathes to calm himself but Reina was not having that.

"Frankenstein..." she breathes out, seemingly calling a deeper part of him.

"You should rest." He kisses her forehead and removes his grasp on her wrists.

"Such self-control." she teases him, cupping his face and kissing him with a smile on her lips.

"Just wait until you are fully recovered, I'll love you until you blackout." Reina laughs and shakes her head at his antics.

"Are you threatening a princess, Frankenstein?" A dangerous and sadistic smirk blooms on his handsome face.

"It's an oath, Princess. And I'll do anything to guarantee its fulfillment."

Morning came and Frankenstein does not want to open his eyes, afraid that everything was a dream, a wishful thinking. Not until his face was peppered by kisses and a beautiful giggle was heard.