Chapter 64

Reina tosses the severed head of the woman she fought with on the ground before crushing it with her foot, blood spattering on her face.

"You... How dare you kill as if these werewolves are nothing but bugs under you... " Reina shakes due to so much anger. 

Upon her way towards whom she thinks is their boss, she saw how much dead werewolves littered around the territory. It was almost worse than when they fought Maduke. Reina isn't someone who will kill just anyone, but given the circumstances, she had to. The man and the woman she fought with had an incredible regeneration, they are healed almost instantaneously even after a very serious injury. So she had to fight them until their regeneration cannot keep up with her anymore. She wasted so much time, she didn't know that the other enhanced humans would be able to avoid her Clan Leaders.

"I don't understand why a noble would bother with this disappointing race. I thought the nobles and the werewolves weren't in a good relationship."

She looks at the ruined throne where a man in a blue suit is sitting while a man in a cloak is standing on his side. The man on the throne has short blonde hair with a long black streak, and his hair is shaven on one side. He also has blue eyes and has a black tattoo on the right side of his forehead. While the man who is standing beside him is tall with slitted, sky blue eyes. His skin is dark, while his hair is long and white.

Before Reina can say something in return, enhanced humans gather from different directions towards where they are, with the Clan Leaders following behind them but both parties weren't injured in any way.

"They run away before we can even engage in battle." Karias reported.

"It seems like their leader called for them." Reina nodded.

It wouldn't be surprising if they were able to insert some kind of communication device in these experimented human beings.

"The Noblesse--" Dorant, a werewolf warrior who once fought with Frankenstein gasp upon seeing the bloodied Reina. He arrived along with a few werewolves too. It seems like they thought of fighting the invaders of their land themselves.

"Noblesse? Nobles...? I don't really know what are you doing here but I don't intend to fight any of you here. I would overlook the defeat that Haydn and Geo took... They must think of you as a worthy opponent and I can understand that. I may not like you but you didn't give us, humans, a hard time, unlike the werewolves. But if you want to fight, I won't waste such an opportunity to measure the power that was deemed to be the highest in this world." The man stands up while still looking at Reina.

"Lunark!" Juraki noticed the woman as she walks towards them with Frankenstein behind her who walks straight towards Reina.

"Where's Raizel?" She asked before Frankenstein can open his mouth to nag her.

"At the werewolf's lab." He sighs in defeat while wiping the blood off of Reina's face before giving her a light peck on her lips.

"Who are you guys?" Lunark asks before scanning the enhanced humans until her gaze landed on the man with crushed insides behind Reina.

"First Elder?" She gasps. 

'How can the leader of the Union be defeated like these?' She asked while her gaze changes towards Reina who is being pampered by Frankenstein.

"He's not dead yet, his regeneration ability is just slowed because of the damages he took. But is he really the leader of the Union?" Reina asked, brows furrowed.

"You have a good eye on things." The man in the blue suit claps.

"He's Haydn, he's been acting on my behalf for a long time."