Chapter 54

Previously...

'You told me you were fine, but your condition right now... Should I go back?' Reina asked Frankenstein softly.

'No, I'll come back. I promised you I'll come back to you.' Reina nodded despite the fact that Frankenstein can't see her.

'Then shall I go and continue searching for M-21?'

'The fact that you haven't found him yet is a bit troubling.'

'Ha! There were a lot of hairy beasts along the way so I took quite a bit of time.' Reina narrows her eyes, knowing that Frankenstein is absolutely teasing her.

'I'll see you later.'

'See yah!'

Reina cut off their link before tracking where Raizel is. A loud rumble shook the ground, the sound coming from where Raizel is supposed to be.

"What is that?!" Reina wonders before quickly flying towards it.

The Titan slams the ground to send a wave of energy in Raizel's direction. Raizel immediately blocks the attack but is injured as Titan follows it with a very powerful energy beam. Blood started to spurt out of his mouth while still maintaining his stand and defense against the beam.

"Blood? Raizel is already bleeding?" Ignes asked no one in particular.

A moment later, the Titan leaps at Raizel but before it can land, A swirl of blood punches through it, leaving a huge hole on its torso. 

"What kind of beast is that?" Reina glares at Ignes who is standing behind the Titan. Raizel and Reina turn their attention to the monster who grunted loudly and regenerated in no time.

"Hmm, seems like we have our hands full with this gentleman here." Reina scratches the back of her head before placing herself in between Raizel and the Titan.

"But we cannot have that. Raizel, quickly go find M-21." Raizel looks at her as if she's crazy. It is true that she's more fitted to fight the monster but it would be better if there's two of them.

"Raizel, go." Reina nods at him before concentrating on the Titan's blood. Raizel gritted his teeth before immediately leaving, as soon as he finds M-21, he'll definitely come back for her.

Reina successfully gets a hold of the Titan's blood vessels. She narrows her eyes, the Titan's vessels bursts along with its heart. The titan ceased moving, Reina glares at Ignes before walking towards the traitor.

"Ignes Kravei... did you really have no loyalty to the nobles? Do you really want this much power?" Ignes looks at her in disgust.

"You do not have the right to teach me life lessons, I'm older than you. And you do not have the time to talk with me."

"Huh?" Reina discovered what Ignes meant by that when the Titan growls loudly before leaping towards her. She immediately forms a barrier around her to block the attack but the barrier cracked under the pressure.

'It survived the last attack?' Reina did not have time to think things through as the crack on her barrier grew because of the Titan's constant punches.

'How?' Reina leaps out of its range but the titan follows her.

'As expected...' Reina summons her blood demons, her wings spread wide as she looks down on the titan that is nearing her. She summons a swirl of blood around the beast...if it can regenerate with all of its vessels destroyed then it is better to annihilate its whole body.

The swirl of blood swallows the beast whole but was immediately extinguish as Reina felt blood gush out of her abdomen.

"Ha...!" She gasps in disgust.