Chapter 26

The kids are on the bed, peacefully sleeping while Raizel is looking at them outside their room through the glass.

On the other hand...

"I SHALL END MY LIFE BECAUSE OF MY SEVERE MISTAKE!" Rael held his Grandia on his neck ready to take his life while kneeling in front of Reina.

"Now now now... we don't need those extremities." Reina chuckles while holding his wrist, preventing him from slicing his throat.

"Princess Reina, I do not deserve such generosity... I pointed my weapon on a royalty, that can be considered as a betrayal." Rael looks down on the floor unable to meet her gaze.

"Rael Kertia, what you did today is enough... I am grateful for your contributions..." Rael finally looks up and saw the sincerity in her eyes.

"The kids are stable now. They will not suffer any harm from the poison anymore, Reina made sure of that." Frankenstein reports while looking at the results on his hand. The three humans sigh in relief.

"That's fortunate. Since the Calvin guy gave us the wrong antidote, I have been very worried. There was so much time wasted on the battle and trying to analyze the antidote... And looking over the date you prepared for in case of emergency, took up more time than necessary." Tao explained.

"I did the final healing but they wouldn't have been recovered if it weren't for you Tao. Thank you." Reina smiles at Tao who scratches the back of his neck shyly.

"All I did was talk, Miss Reina. If Rael didn't help, we wouldn't have made it. We were almost done for when the children were taken as hostage by the enemy. He showed up, dealt with the enemy, and brought the children here." Rael gulps shyly as Seira, Lazark, and Reina look at him proudly.

"Ah, well..."

"Good job." Lazark nods at him which stunned him for a good couple seconds.

"Since the poison in your bodies is being countered by your own immune system, only a few minor things will have to be done to get you all healed." Frankenstein states looking at the three of them.

"But maybe I can speed up the process, come here you three..." Reina waves her hand, gesturing for the three of them to come to her. They all look at Frankenstein who sighs then pinches her cheek.

"Let their body handle the poison. They were awakened, remember that." Reina pouts her lips then turns to look at the two Clan Leader.

"Then let me heal these two."

"Well, they do need more time to heal from their wounds..."

Reina walks toward Seira and gently takes her hand, healing her.

"Is she really fine to be doing this?" Tao asked Frankenstein who is looking intently at Reina.

"I don't even know, the power that she released in that fight... I don't remember her power being that strong." Frankenstein narrows his eyes at the Princess as if she is the hardest puzzle he ever stumbled upon.

"Can you stop talking as if I'm not in the room with you?" Reina stands up and glares at the two.

"Come here, Lazark." Frankenstein glares at Reina as Lazark walks toward her.

"Reina... " Her lover warns her to which she ignored completely and grins at the nearing Clan Leader.

All of them thought that the Princess would just heal him like what she did to Seira. Reina excitedly looks at the black fabric that is covering Lazark's mouth.

"Now, Frankenstein, you have to relax. You know how much I've always wanted to do this." Frankenstein glares at her then turns to Lazark who looks at them, obviously confused.