Chapter 18

Relief washes over M-21 as he looks at Seira, Regis and Frankenstein.

"Who are you? What did you just say?" The 11th narrows his eyes to Frankenstein who just arrived.

A spear of dark energy from above them plummets forcing them to take a step back. Frankenstein immediately steps in front of Reina who sheepishly shrug at him.

"What are do you think you're doing, Reina?" He asked between gritted.

"Takeo and Tao are missing... and... well they attacked first." Reina holds his hand and brought it to her lips.

"Sorry, Frankenstein... ?" She whispers then smiles at him. Frankenstein exhales loudly and pulls her to him before crashing his lips against her.

"Understood... I shall handle this from now on." He said turning to the Elders.

"How dare you!" The 11th Elder rushes towards him with obvious rage but was stopped by dark energy that is speeding directly to him. He immediately raises his hand to block the attack but it manages to push him a couple of feet back.

"Why... You..." The Elder looks at Frankenstein with deep anger, realizing his foolish mistake of underestimating him.

"11th Elder, calm down. You shouldn't fight him recklessly. He is not to be underestimated." The 10th Elder said while trying to examine their enemies.

"There's no need to compliment him like that. I let my guard down, that's all." He glares at his comrade.

"I know you were off guard. Even so, he was able to push you back... that counts for something, right? We can finish him anytime, but for now, we need information." The 11th Elder was irritated because he knows that the 10th Elder is right so he waved him off with a...

"Whatever!" then turns to Frankenstein who is quietly looking at them.

"You! Just wait for your death..." Reina's left eyebrow raises a bit as she smirks at his useless taunting. These Elders are very arrogant... without even knowing their place...

"Clan Leader, I didn't know we would be meeting again so soon. But it's all well since I had a few things I wanted to ask. It seems like you know each other... you would have to explain who they are, first." The 10th Elder smiles at Seira.

"We don't have any obligation to tell you such things." She answers him calmly but the 10th Elder still insists.

"We simply must hear it. We have found additional information as to the involvement of others in the incident with the 12th Elder. I'm beginning to think that these people... are those 'others'... Is Lukedonia lying to the Union?"

Frankenstein smirks at the 10th Elder...

"Don't make me laugh. Are you saying that the Union tells the truth about everything to Lukedonia? You simply tell them what is necessary... am I right?" The 10th Elder narrows his eyes to Frankenstein.

"Then why does the Lukedonia have to inform the Union in detail about everything?" The 10th Elder has no choice but to sigh in defeat.

"We... Well, you're not wrong. Then I'll ask you directly. Who are you?"

"It's none of your business." Frankenstein grins at them.

"What?"

"Why do I have to tell you about myself?"

"Why you little..." The 11th Elder gritted his teeth, absolutely pissed off at his antics.

"What is your position? The 10th Elder? 11th Elder?"