Chapter 63

Reina bit her lower lip as she narrows her eyes... even after a few times of reading the notes, she cannot fully comprehend how and why the numbers have to be calculated with letters. Seira's notes are neat and complete but Reina's mind is elsewhere, studying is really not her forte. She sighs again for the nth time while trying to massage her own temple. The days just flew by, time really is fast when you're enjoying your life. And now, one of the days she's dreading is coming.

"Hey..." huge hands cover her own as Frankenstein kisses her nose and hands before kissing her lips.

"What are you so stressed about? It looked like you were busier than me, who is trying to heal these two while replying to the emails from the school's investors." He gestures to Garda and Muzaka, who are both in a huge tube then to the gadget on his hand.

Reina wanted to roll her eyes at him, this is how Frankenstein whines. It may not be enough to be called whining but for a man like him, it is.

"Can't you just suspend the exams?" Reina pleads, changing the subject while pouting her lips while pulling him closer making him chuckle.

"I can't do that." He shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"But you're the school director!" This time, Frankenstein let out a hearty laugh before hugging her.

'How can I avoid the exams?' Reina thought to herself while clinging to Frankenstein's warmth.

"When's the wedding, boss?" Tao asked upon seeing the couple hugging.

"YES!" Reina shouted, abruptly pushing Frankenstein away from her.

"Our wedding!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Master..." Frankenstein looks at Raizel who is sipping his tea quietly while holding his reviewer with his other hand.

Raizel nods his head, agreeing to what Reina is trying to imply.

"We will have to give Garda and Muzaka to the werewolves before we leave. Tao, call the Clan Leaders here." Frankenstein sighs before looking at his computer screen.

Since the two are already in a stable state, it wouldn't really matter if they are to be transferred to the werewolf territory. The only thing that they need is for the two of them to wake up.

~~~

Unlike the norms of a human wedding, the norms for the nobles are simpler. It consists of formal blessings from a person of higher status than the couple. However, since Reina is a Royal and a Noblesse, her wedding must be blessed by Raskreia, the Lord, and must be witnessed by all of the Clan Leaders.

"We'll be stopping at the werewolf territory to hand Muzaka and Garda over to them before going to Lukedonia." The Clan Leaders nod their heads in understanding. Frankenstein looks at Lazark who nods at him.

Since Lazark is not a Clan Leader anymore, Frankenstein was able to ask him to stay and help the humans to protect the school and the house. Lunark is also present after Reina asked for her since it is important for them to be noticed before any visit.

"Thank you for all of your help." The werewolf said with utmost sincerity.

"... and congratulations, I wish you a happy marriage." She smiles at Reina as Frankenstein locks Muzaka in place.

"Thank you." Reina doesn't really see the wedding as something to be cherished since she felt like they are already fine with being lovers and best friends. But now that it is finally happening, her view of it keeps on changing every passing second.

"We're good to go." He shouted as Tao and Takio wheeled the werewolves inside the plane with Reina and Garda behind them.

"Who will fly the plane?" The princess asked as Tao and Takio left.