Epilogue

"I did it!" Reina exclaims after the big feline ran away from her, completely healed.

"Well... you completely healed it. Our goal is for you to stop midway and let them heal on their own." Frankenstein shakes his head at her. His breath was knock out of him as she jumps at him, knocking him on the ground.

"Reina..." He groaned out as his back made contact with the ground.

"Is it that hard for you to just praise me?" She asked before pecking his nose.

"You did well..." He kisses her lips as his arms snake around her waist to pull her closer into him.

"Reina..." He warned her, noticing how the pain on his back is slowly dissipating.

"Stop it..." Frankenstein warns her but with a smile on his face. His hands search the parts of her body, trying to find her ticklish side.

"Frankenstein!" She giggles as he finally found it.

"No! Stop!" She breathes in between her precious laughter while he continues his playful attacks.

"Frankenstein!" She tries to protect her neck as he peppers her with his kisses, her sweet laughter caressing his ears. He closes his eyes, cherishing the moment...

"My love..." Frankenstein opens his eyes to see Reina bleeding while caressing the side of his face. He is back on that day.

"Don't go, please." He pleads while clutching her weak body. His tears clouded his vision as he watches her slowly drifting away from his embrace.

"Reina..." He whispered one last time after she disappeared, entering the eternal sleep.

Frankenstein opens his eyes to be greeted by an empty bed. His body is covered in a cold sweat while his heart beats erratically in his chest. He stares at the other side of the bed which is completely empty. 

"It has been too quiet for quite some time..." Takio stated upon realizing that he is the only one in the living room.

"Too lonely." He whispered to himself. The nobles are all at Lukedonia... making the house quiet without M-21, Rael, and Regis' playful banter, Lazark, and Karias' quiet conversations, Reina, and Frankenstein's displays of their affection towards each other while Raizel would silently sip his tea, Seira's cooking, the kids' laughter as they played games with Tao... He just misses everyone.

"Did he touch his food this time?" He asked M-21 who emerged from the doors of Frankenstein's laboratory in the basement of his house. M-21 shakes his head before heading straight to the sink and throwing out the cold food.

"How long has it been?" Takio sighs tiredly before looking at the empty balcony where the couple would usually stay.

"It's been... " M-21 tries to count the time through his fingers until they were all counted but still, they weren't enough.

"Miss Reina and Sir Raizel..." M-21 whispers their name as if their names are too dangerous to mention aloud.

"... aren't here. Don't you two have anything to do?"

"Frankenstein!" M-21 exclaims upon seeing Frankenstein.

"The classes will be starting soon. I'm thinking of giving Tao my position as the principal of the school..." The two look at each other, confused.

With Frankenstein's disheveled self, they can't make sense if he is serious or not.

"Frankenstein... did you think this through?" Takio asked