Chapter 35

A gift for all of you! I am very grateful as a newbie writer that I have you guys as my readers. Thank you for reading this book!

~~~

Frankenstein covers Reina with their comforter then shuts the blinds of their room to prevent the sunlight from coming in. He dressed up in his usual formal attire and prepares for the day. He successfully persuaded Reina to rest for a few days, this may be due to her condition or because of exhaustion. He exhales and scolded himself for losing control but she looked like the embodiment of sin and he was the greatest sinner at that time. He shakes his head and tries to forget these things before facing his master and the sister of his princess.

"Where is Reina?" Frankenstein clears his throat and looks Raskreia straight in her eyes.

"Your sister needs abundant rest, Lord. She just healed your Clan Leader after fighting Muzaka and Locktis..."

"But she was fine last night..." She said while frowning.

Luckily for Frankenstein, Seira and Regis are just in time as they both enter the room with food on their food trolleys. 

The two served Raizel and Raskreia their food in silence. 

"Raskreia, wait. It's not time yet."

"So you need me to wait a bit longer?"

"Yes." Raizel curtly nods at her. Frankenstein wants to slap his forehead for letting his Master believe in this kind of thing. But he cannot bring himself to tell Raizel that fresh noodles are better than soggy noodles.

"How much longer do I need to wait?"

"Just a little longer... It will grow to the volume you wanted." Frankenstein, who is standing behind Raizel, mentally sighs. Raizel shouldn't even eat this kind of food. Ramen is food for common people... Raizel, Raskreia, and Reina are all royals... however Frankenstein looks at it, its just not right.

"I can't believe you. Are you saying that this will grow even more?" Raskreia looks down at her bowl of ramen and was surprised to see that the noodles became larger in size.

"It really got bigger."

The nobles and the humans are standing near a wall, they are all looking straight ahead while silently listening to the conversation that is happening in front of them. They caught Frankenstein's attention.

'If she is here, she would probably invite us to dine with them.' Frankenstein thought to himself.

"I never thought it could grow anymore... How long have you waited? What's the longest you've waited for it to grow?" The Lord asked Raizel with a serious face.

Raizel was taken back by surprise as he too does not know the answer so he looks back to his servant.

"Frankenstein."

"Master, I would not suggest waiting any longer. It's not like the volume will increase indefinitely, plus, it won't taste as good..."

"Hmm... then." Raizel picks up his chopsticks and Raskreia follows his lead. The two eat in silence since there is no princess who likes to tell stories or to lighten up the heavy atmosphere.

After eating, the familiar sound of a clock hitting its hourly alarm was heard in the house.

"Excuse me..." Raizel stands up and excuses himself.

"We'll get going as well." Tao said while waving awkwardly to Karias who is standing beside him.

"You guys are leaving too?" Karias asked while watching Takeo and M-21 leave.