Chapter 40

Author's Note:

This is my gift! A double update! Enjoy!

~~~

Before Reina can even turn to look at the source of the voice, she was harshly grabbed, her view became him. She opens her mouth to say something but he smashes his lips with her. Each one of her senses can only feel him and her concentration is immediately broken. The four unconsciously levitating people abruptly dropped, fortunately, Karias and Seira were able to catch them.

Frankenstein pulls her closer to him, his grip on her tightening and their kiss deepening.

"Frankenstein..." Muzaka calls out to him, annoyed at their display of affection.

He breaks their kiss and stares at her still closed eyes then to her slightly open swollen lips. He kisses her one more time to her lips then to her forehead. He circles his arm around her and looks at Muzaka who is half-naked.

"Ahh... yes... How could you send them away like that when they did this to my kids? I will never... let this go." Frankenstein glares at him while clenching both of his hands.

Muzaka looks at Reina who is still lost to their kiss... he sighs.

"I didn't do it, it wasn't them either. And if you didn't kiss the daylights out of your princess, she'll explain it to you."

"...Is that true?" Frankenstein asked his master who is quiet the whole time. Raizel nods.

"And don't you think Reina would do the same as you? I had to say please to stop her." Frankenstein smirks... 'of course, that's my girl'

He looks at Reina who is slowly gaining her consciousness before bowing slightly to Raizel.

"Master, I'm sorry for being late."

~~~

Earlier...

Frankenstein immediately lands the helicopter and leaps off where the others are with Karias and Seira in tow.

'Please be alright... be fine... be okay... be conscious... and standing... and healthy...'

Frankenstein frantically thought while traveling at his full speed. After a few minutes, he saw them. There are four unconscious people floating inside Reina's protective circle then there is M-21 who is slowly healing with the help of Reina.

'Shit... I'll just distract her. She'll definitely forget about it, right?' 

With fast strides, he quickly closed the distance between the two of them and grab her.

~~~

"I guess I got a bit emotional because I was worried." Frankenstein chuckles while scratching the back of his head with his other arm.

"Your temper is the same as ever." Muzaka laughs at him.

"Anyway, Muzaka. It's a relief that you are back to your senses this time as well." His blue eyes shift to Muzaka.

"Ah, yeah. I've been taking some care. So, there haven't been any crazy outbursts coming from me like before. It feels good to see you again. We left without saying a proper conversation the last time. After so much time has passed since I came to my senses, it feels great to see the people who know of me..."