Chapter 29

After a few days, Frankenstein is still nowhere to be found. Reina already asked Tao too many times yet the human will only scratch the back of his head and shrug. She also used her mind-reading ability and found out the Tao is really saying the truth. It did not cross her mind that maybe she is asking the wrong question.

She and Raizel are standing on the balcony, she had been following him since all the others are training. And Raizel learned how to be cautious around her after the first incident.

"This is boring... when will the Union make their move?" Reina sits on the chair that she requested to Takeo. Since Raizel likes to watch the city here, why not make yourself comfortable.

"Reina..."

"I don't anticipate anyone getting injured! I-I just... want something to do." She pouts then slumps on her comfortable chair.

"Ah!" Raizel stares at her in confusion when she shot up excitedly.

"I'll ask Seira to teach me how to cook!" he nods at her, encouraging her. Anything to stop her from following him, she'll just dig an early grave for him.

~~~

Reina nods her head while watching Seira expertly move inside the kitchen. The princess scoops a spoonful of ice cream in the tub that she is holding while swaying her dangling legs.

"Then we'll wait for it to bake."

"Miss Seira, is she troubling you?" The two ladies look at Frankenstein who just walked in.

"Frankenstein! Where have you been!" Reina immediately cleans her whole mouth and hide the ice cream. It is always dangerous to eat ice cream around him.

"No, she asked me to teach her how to cook." He nods at Seira and closes the gap between him and Reina.

"Thank you, Seira!" Reina smiles at her.

"It is an honor to serve you, Miss Reina." the Clan Leader bows her head and exits the room.

"Where is master?" Frankenstein asked the glaring princess.

"Where. have. you. been?"

"I tried to gather everything inside the Union and the whereabouts of the remaining traitors. Now that the Union knows you're alive, there's a chance that the traitors do too. And Crombell asked to see me in secret." He explained pulling her closer, burying his face in the crook of her neck then breathing her natural scent.

"You smell sweet." He murmurs against her skin.

"A-ah well..." Frankenstein abruptly looks at her face.

"Where is it?"

"Where is what?" She asked, obviously confused.

"The tub of ice cream."

"Ahhh! Raizel is in the balcony." Reina immediately walks toward the said balcony.

~~~

Reina smiles while staring at Raizel who is looking outside the window of the classroom. At least now she can go to school and she can play with the kids now. The bell rings and the class is dismissed.

"Ah! We'll have to change our uniform for the next class." Shinwu groans then grab his bag.

"Will you be staying in the principal's office?" Ikhan asked Reina and Raizel.