My Candy Corn (Fluff)

(Warning! Fluff. Make out thingy.)

Adam's POV

It was the month of October, Y/N's favorite time of year. The Spooky Month, she calls it. She was obviously obsessed with the holiday and so am I, because I'm obsessed with being her boyfriend.

As I walked upstairs I found her sitting in our room, snacking on candy corn. Gross. Personally, I'm in the side of people who can't stand candy corn. It makes me wanna gag whenever it's in my mouth. I'm also that big of a candy person so that doesn't help. Y/N, loves candy tho. Especially now. She loves giving it, snacking on it after meals, even a little before bed. It's cute and I don't mind kissing her with the taste of chocolate in her mouth, but not candy corn.

"Hey Adam!" She said waving at me.

"Hello my great pumpkin~" I cooed, pecking her forehead as I laid back in bed.

I started to scroll through Twitter in my phone as he sat closer to me. "What, too scared to kiss on the lips? It's our first date all over again!" She teased.

I chuckled as I went back to looking at my phone. "No, I just don't like candy corn. You were eating it earlier and I don't want to taste that crap."

"What!? You don't like candy corn?"

"Who does?"

"Me!!! It's like the candy for the season!"

"No. Any candy is the candy for this season. I could give out candy canes and Valentines Day boxes and no one would care unless there was candy inside." I corrected.

Y/N sat there and began to pout. I had a feeling in my gut that she was planning something...something funny... She giggled as she took my phone out of my hands and leaned closer, "What if I told you I know a way to make you like candy corn?"

"I highly doubt it," I responded.

Y/N climbed on top of me, her knees at my waist and her arms around my neck, trapping me under her. She then grabbed my sweater collar and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I felt her slip her tongue into my mouth and rub it against mine. The taste of candy corn stained on her mouth. Part of me wanted to push her away but the other half of me wanted to see where this would go.

I slid my arms around her waist and pulled it closer to mine. We wrapped our tongues around each other's for a few seconds. We broke apart ever so slightly to take in some air and let out a few hums.

I then slide in tongue into her mouth and licked her teeth, taking in any candy corn left in her gums. She let out a long hum as he pushed me away, a small smirk on her face.

"See, that wasn't so bad now was it?" She asked.

I looked up at her and blushed, "Yeah...not bad at all."

(*inhales holy water*)