Feelings

Adam's POV

Y/N invited me over to her house. It was really exciting because we only talked on the phone. I didn't mind that though, her voice is really pleasing when I'm working.

When I finally got to her house I waved at her. She smiled at me, that beautiful smile. Wait what am I doing?

"Hey Adam! Come inside, I got the day all planned." she said. Y/N was always good at planning things. (Probably why she always passed test back in school.) When I got inside I saw that she had video games set up for us. Not just that but she also had some movies on the side too. "I may have overdone it a bit but I hope you still like it."

"It's amazing Y/N! Man we're gonna have so much fun here! Come on let's play Smash Bros!" I told her as I sat on her couch. She sat next to me as we started to play. She was pretty good at the game but I was even better. The game was pretty close but I won.

"Ha! I win!" I bragged while getting up. "What do I get?" Y/N got up and went to the kitchen she came back with two chocolate cupcakes. "You get cake." she said giving me one. She put her finger in my cupcake's frosting and booked my nose. My chest started to feel heavy and my face got warmer as she giggled at me. I felt my legs get weaker and all I could do was smile.

"So what do you wanna play next?"

"I...uh....I GOTTA POOP!" I yelled. Y/N looked so confused and I ate the cupcake in one bite and ran to look for her bathroom.

What's going on? Am I getting a crush on Y/N? When did this start? It was super confusing but it didn't matter. If she found out about me being a 'famous' person she would flip! She would probably be like everyone else and I would have to push her away. I calmed myself down as I went back downstairs.

"Hey you good?" Y/N asked me.

"Yeah I'm good."

"You done pooping?" she teased.

I started feeling warm again. "Y-yeah." I said sitting next to her.

We watched a Marvel movie and it was really relaxing. I felt something on my hand. It was Y/N. Our eyes met as she nervously pulled away. "It's alright, I don't mind." I said as I grabbed her hand. She nervously smiled. Man she's beautiful.