Throwing Axes

Adam's POV

A couple of friends and I were out having a day of fun. I always love getting together with people, especially since I had to stay away from them during the last two years. Lucky things were starting to look up so we took our chances and went out for some lunch together.

My friend Chris started telling us about this place that we could do some target practice with some arrows and axes nearby. We all thought it would be cool to show off a bit of strength and checked it out.

"It would take a miracle for you two to get a single thing to sticking that target," Hyobin teased.

"Ight bet! If Adam and I can get something on that target by the end of a half hour you pay for our trip here." Chris said proudly.

"Yeah! We two strong beautiful independent men can do this in seconds!"

"Okay deal!" Hyobin said.

I was totally pumped for winning the bet as we walked inside. Chris was talking about how easily we could win if we used the mini axes. I was agreeing until I got pretty distracted.

"Hello! How can I help you this afternoon." My heart skipped a beat as the woman at the counter spoke to us. She has the most beautiful voice and eyes that sparkle like stars. I completely spaced out as I admired how gorgeous she was from afar. I felt my jaw drop a bit as she shook hands with all of my friends. When she finally got to me I snapped out of it and shook her hand too, mine felt a little sweaty though.

"Close your trap Adam, a fly could go inside of there." Chris whispered.

We followed her over to our little section at the send of a hallway of other people trying there luck. She explained the game to us briefly than left us to our bet. "If you need anything just call for Y/N okay?" she said as he walked off.

"Someone was checking out Y/N." Hyobin chuckled.

"Was not! I was just thinking about our game plan to beat you at this bet."

"Yeah sure Adam." she said as he pulled out her phone camera to record us and time our plays.

Chris and I started throwing our axes at the target but they would constantly bounce off. I tried to jump while throwing and he tried to spin. We tried switching sides to see if we could get a better throw. We tried running and throwing at the target. We held our axes in different positions. Nothing was working out for us.

On what felt like our 97th try Chris and I were staring to give us. "It's fucking cursed." he'd say as our friends laughed at our constant failure. I turned around and looked at Hyobin holding the camera. I slowly began to walk over to her. "Delete that." I demanded reaching out for her phone.

We decided to give some of our friends a try as we took a quick break. Chris pulled me close as we whispered our game plan.

"We have 8 minutes left to win this bet man. We need some help." he said.

"Yeah but what are we gonna do? They're not gonna help us."

"Yeah but Y/N will. I saw how you were looking at her man, you totally like her. For good reason too she's hot!"

"Shut the fuck up. I can't talk to her." I said as I kicked the dirt on the floor a bit.

"Why not?" Chris asked, "She may have a thing for you."

"I'm not good with girls okay? I'm kinda cursed with that. There's no way someone like her would like someone like me." I mumbled as I looked down at the ground.

Chris put a hand on my back and lifted my chin up. "Who wouldn't like my handsome boy right here? You're hard working, funny, great fashion taste, super buff, an artist, and girls love guys who sing and play instruments. You just met her, maybe talk to her a bit and see where things go. Maybe you guys won't vibe but there's always more chances."

SomethingElseYT x Reader [One-Shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें