Coffee Shop Lovers

Adam's POV

James and I were heading into a nearby café. Heading in for some nice cups of coffee, Well James anyway. I don't like coffee, it's bitter and it makes me hyper. I prefer tea. The thing is that this place didn't have tea. They had choccy milk though.

As we stood in line the order James trying to tell me a funny story. The things was, my eyes were wondering. It was....her. She had beautiful (H/C) hair, sparkling (E/C) eyes, a gorgeous smile, and the softest voice. She was handling all the coffee orders. My heart started beating faster every second I looked at her.

"Adam are you listening to me?" James asked.

I then looked at his confused face and blushed. "Yeah sorry, I was distracted." I admitted.

"Distracted by her?" James pointed. She looked  in our direction. I quickly threw James' hand down in fear. He laughed at me.

"So what if I did? Doesn't matter."

"Try and get her dude. You never know how things will turn out. Plus, you like talking to random people." James noted.

He was right. When it was our turn to order I looked into her beautiful eyes. "What can I get you two?" she asked kindly.

"Uh, can I have a medium coffee?" James asked.

"Two!" I yelled a little too loud. "Two medium coffees please."

She giggled a little and went to get our coffees. We payed her and then she handed our coffees. James and I sat at a table. James took a huge sip while I just watched it. Am I really gonna drink coffee for a girl? "Come on Adam, just drink it up." James said. I sighed and took a sip. I almost spit it out because of how hot it was. It felt like my tongue was in a terrible tasting oven. My taste buds were on fire!

James burst into laughter. "Quit it James! I told you I'm not into coffee."

"Why don't you just ask for coffee creamer. It cools it down and makes it sweeter."

"Could of told me earlier." I groaned.

Y/N's POV

As I was continuing my job I was called over by one of my co-workers. Some guy wanted coffee creamer. He was the guy that was looking at me earlier. I didn't mind, he was kinda cute.

I got the coffee creamer he wanted and placed it for him. "Here you go sir." I said.

"Thanks..." he looked really shy and kinda embarrassed.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Well, I don't really know a lot about coffee. I don't really drink it." he admitted.

"Well I could help. Grab the creamer." I said. He grabbed it and I grabbed his hand guiding it over the coffee. I looked over at him and his cheeks were a little pink. Okay he's really cute. I felt myself blush a bit looking at him. We ended up splashing some on my apron.

"Oh jeez I'm sorry!" he said shyly.

"No it's okay. That's what the apron is for after all. Plus, it was my fault. I got distracted by you." I flinches when I realized what I said.

He chuckled a little. "That's funny because I got distracted by you."

We both started to giggle a little.

"I'm Y/N by the way." I said.

"I'm Adam."

"Well I like you Adam, we should try and hang out." I said. I grabbed a piece of paper and put my number on it.

"I'll be sure to give you a call." he said taking my number. He and his friend walked out. I smiled to myself excited for him to call me.