My Sweetest Treat

Y/N's POV

I brought out my mixing a bowls and all the ingredients for sugar and chocolate chip cookies. You know sugar, flour, milk, eggs, all that crap. The reason why? I was bored and I was craving some delicious cookies.

I started by mixing all the wet ingredients first as I prepared the batter. While doing so I heard sneaky footsteps passing by the kitchen entrance. The footsteps became quiet as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I light blush creeped on to my face as I looked up at my sneaky boyfriend that just so happened to be around the corner.

"Whatcha doing?" He whispered.

"I'm making chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies. I just started making the batter for chocolate. Do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Why watch when I can help?" Adam purred.

I was a little hesitant to let Adam of all people bake with me. Adam can cook pretty alright but God knows he can't bake for shit. He once tried to make a birthday cake for me and it was nice of him to try but I got sick the next day. I think he made a new kind of food poisoning. I was gonna decline his offer but the cute little expression on his face was too hard to shut down.

"Fine, but I'm measuring everything and you'll do all the pouring. I don't want a repeat of you know what."

"The bite of 27, how could I forgot?"

"I'm 22 dumbass."

I began to read the ingredients to the cookies and made two bowls for each. I felt Adam brush his fingers through my hair. Did he want my attention or something? Did he want me teach him how to bake? Maybe he was just messing with my brain. He could just be affectionate and just came down here to tell me I'm pretty. Ether way, it's cute.

I gave Adam all the ingredients and watch him stir them. I took a bowl and we both started to stir until the batter was thick. We then placed the cookies on to pans and placed them in the oven for a few minutes.

"So what do you wanna do while we wait?" I asked him.

"Well...we could make out~" Adam said as he winked at me.

"...Did you only come down here looking for me because you were horny?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Adam's face became as red as a tomato, he looked the the guiltiest man on Earth. "No! Well...a little...y-yes. I just wanted to see you to be honest. I was bored and lonely and I whats to spend time with you. Even thought it's not what I thought we would be 'doing' I'm still happy we did it. I don't care what we do together as long as I'm with you."

I giggled and blushed at his kind words and softly pecked his lips. He pecked back. Pecking became kissing, and kissing became deeper kissing. We both ended up breaking out into a passionate make out session with me pinned to the wall and Adam holding me against it.  Time just seemed to slowed when it all happened. All that mattered was me and my boyfriend loving each other.

Sadly that didn't last much longer. After a couple of minutes of making out I took an unpleasant scent. I pushed my boyfriend back and I sniffed the air, "You smell that?" I asked.

"Yeah, it smells like something is burning." Adam replied.

We both gave each other mirroring buggy eyed expressions as we ran into the kitchen. I yelled a couple of swears as I pulled out cookies out of the oven. Adam opened the window and fanned the room so that smoke would make its way out. Half our cookies were burnt to the point where they were black and hard. The other half weren't much better but they were edible.

I noticed that something was off about the cookies besides the burnt marks around the edges and bottom. The sugar cookies seemed to have chocolate chips while the chocolates chips lacked them. "Adam would you like to explain this?"

My silly boyfriend looked over at the cookies and took a bite out of one. "Okay...so I may of screwed up which batter went where but you sheet I admit these are still pretty tasty."

I let out a heavy sigh and smiled tiredly.

"Sorry I ruined your cookies." he mumbled in remorse.

I giggled and cupped his cheeks. "I'm so glad you did. In all honestly, I okay with not having the sweetest cookies. I already have the sweetest boyfriend right here."

Adam cheeks became a light pink as he pulled me into a hug and pecked my forehead. "Thanks beautiful, I love you."

"I love you too Adam."