Evicted

Y/N's POV

I was recording the end card of my video. "Sorry it took so long for me to get a video out. As some of you know, I broke my ankle during the process of making this video. My boyfriend and my friends had to take care of me in that time." I said, keeping the identity of Adam being my boyfriend secret. "Thank you all for the out pour of love. It was super nice of all of you-"

Before I could finish, someone knocked on my door. I wasn't really expecting anyone at the time. If it was a friend I would expect a text or something. Did I forget about ordering something? I walked downstairs and open the door. It was the owner of the place I was living in.

"Hello Mr. Simone. What are you doing here?"

"Ms. L/N. Did you get the letter I sent to you last week?" he asked.

"I didn't get a letter. What did it say?"

"Oh...Well I've come here expecting that you had all you're things packed but I'll give you another week."

"Why would I have everything packed?"

"Y/N, you're evicted. I want you out of this place this time next week." My heart sank. I couldn't leave. All my friends live around me. Not just that, where would I go in a week. I don't have anywhere else to stay. I started to freak out a little. "What am I being kicked out?"

"Because this is my land and it's my rules. I want you out, end of story." I tried to argue with him but I found it going no where. He left the house leaving me alone.

•~•

"Thanks for coming out to help me guys. I don't know if I would of been able to get all this stuff packed up without you." I said.

James, Jaiden, Tim, and Adam all came over to help me pack everything up. "So, do you know where you're moving?" Jaiden asked.

"I honestly don't know. I have four more days to find a place and I haven't found one. Hell, I don't even know how I'm gonna move all this stuff. This is a happening so fast."

"Why don't you just stay with Adam?" James suggested.

"Yeah, you guys are dating already. Just move with him while you look for a new place." Tim added.

We all looked over at Adam who was carrying a heavy box. He seemed confused since he just entered the room. "What?" he asked. "Let Y/N stay with you until she can get her own house." Tim explained. Adam put the box down and and let breathed in. "Yeah, I'm ok with that."

•~•

Adam's POV

Moving Y/N into my house for a while was crazy hard. It took up some space but we were still good. Some of the others took some of the boxes so that we wouldn't be so packed. Good friends, can't find keepers like them all the time.

"So what do you wanna do first?" I asked her.

"Well, I did have a video that needs finishing but this got in the way along with my broken ankle. It's almost done just a few finishing touches and an end card."

"Alright, you can work in my office and get it done. Just set up in there." I helped her bring up her art stuff and set it all up. Once, we finished I left and went downstairs. Even though she's only been here for leads than an hour, I feel better that Y/N was with me.

It was like, a weight was lifted off my shoulders that I didn't know was there. I guess it's a little lonely working in my house. Even with a pet or two, it's not the same human interaction. But with her here, I have someone special to me around. Maybe she feels the same.

I noticed that she posted the video. I watched it and noticed her mention of a boyfriend. The comments were freaking out about it. Some guessed if was me, others said James, and others said Maaz or Tim. I guess Y/N and I were the most popular ship because I was everywhere. Well, if we ever tell them, they'll be happy.

"Hey Adam, I finished." She announced.

"Yeah, I saw. Good job with the video. It's amazing as usual."

"Thanks, so what do you wanna do?"

"Well I already finished a video so let's just take the rest of the day off. Enjoy life a little." Y/N agreed as we both cuddled on the couch and watch some movies.

When it was about time for us to go to bed I held her hand and looked her dead in the eye. "What if, you moved in with me?" I asked. You looked shocked and a little puzzled.

"I know this is sudden but hear me out. We always wanted to live together since we were in highschool. I have everything we need so you don't need all this extra stuff. Plus, you can spend everyday with me! What do you think?"

Y/N looked as if she was thinking about it. She smiled and looked up at me. "Sure, I'll move in with you." I cheered and pulled her into a hug. My girlfriend is gonna be living with me.

SomethingElseYT x Reader [One-Shots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें