Undercover

Y/N's POV

Jaiden and I were walking through the streets. It was just us girls for once. I happily enjoyed the time for just the two of us. I really wanted to get to know her better, and maybe learn a thing or two about Adam and Cheerio.

"Hey Jaiden, so um, do you know anything about Cheerio?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, she's been Adam's crush for a year now. They met during class and became really close. They formed a close bond and that's that. We never really hung out with her that much because she was shy." Jaiden explained.

"Shy? That girl is not shy. She's far from it. She's rude, mean, and Adam deserves better. Did you know she treated me super awfully because I was a demon?"

"Y/N, if she didn't like demons she wouldn't be going out with Adam."

"The only reason she's going out with Adam is because I was nice to her instead of shoving my fist down her throat!" I yelled. "Please Jai, you have to believe."

"It just doesn't sound like her Y/N. I'm sorry. Maybe we could see what she's like around Adam. I think there around the ice cream store nearby." Jaiden said. I grabbed her hand and rushed off to where it was.

•~•

Adam's POV

I grabbed Cheerio's ice cream come and handed it to her. "Here you go m'lady." I said. She giggled a little and started to lick her cone. Man she's cute. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her sparkling blue eyes made me melt inside. "Adam, your ice cream is melting." she pointed out I quickly snapped out of it and started eating.

We both sat down in the store as she played with my tail. I couldn't stop laughing, I'm ticklish ok. "Hey Adam you got a little something on your face." she said.

"What, where is it-" I was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against mine. I felt my face become super warm. I leaned into her kiss as my tail started to wag in her lap.

We pulled away for air. She hid her face in her hair and I just looked away from her. "You really feel that way?" I asked. "With my whole heart." she told me. I grinned from horn to horn hearing that. Man, it's the beta feeling in the world.

•~•

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. She kissed him? Adam let her kiss him?! My whole world was a little rocked. Ugh, I hate to admit it but they looked cute together. "See Y/N, she's just really shy and kind. She's perfect for Adam."

"No she's not! I know what she told me! She's a asshole I know it."

"Maybe your just jealous of them." Jaiden suggested.

"I am not! I'm just looking out for Adam ok. Let's just go." I said as I walked away from the store.

Maybe I was just jealous, maybe it is just me. I'll never know. I sighed and just went along with Jaiden as we enjoyed the rest of the day together.