As the Leaves Fall (Male Reader)

Y/N's POV

I stepped outside the front porch and looked outside. The fresh air bringing a smile to my face. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Sure it's a little colder and but that just means more nights to snuggle with my boyfriend.

Speaking of him, I felt Adam wrap his arms around my waist and hug my from behind. I giggled and leaned into his grasp, resting my head in his chest as he nuzzles my hair. "Hey handsome~" he whispered into my ear.

"Hello my darling devil." I whispered back. He felt him peck my forehead as we both started to giggle. I admired his rosey red cheeks as he slowly pulled away from me. The moved to holding my hand and admiring nature with me.

"I love fall..." I whispered.

Adam looked over at me and smiled, "I can tell. Wanna go for a walk?"

I smiled and nodded as we both went inside to get bundled up. I slid on a black jacket and put on my longest scarf. Adam was dressed in his red sweater as he took the other half of my scarf and wrapped it around his next. We then locked fingers and began to walk outside.

We decided to go to the park and walk around. It was perfect. All the leaves in shades of orange, yellow, and red floating down around us. The crunch of the dead ones below our feet. Adam and I sharing a scarf. All of these things made me wanna smile as they were my favorite things about fall.

"Hey Y/N!" Adam yelled trying to get my attention. I snapped out of my own head to look at him, "Catch me if you can!" He yelled ad he ran off.

"Hey hey back here!" I yelled as I ran after him.

Adam knows that I can run way faster than he can. I knew I would be able to catch up to that silly prankster's in no time. He was in a small advantage too. He was taller and had longer legs. It was only by a little but still, he could cover more distance.

As I ran through the grass, I realized that I had lost Adam. I slow down and look around, trying to find where my boyfriend was. I started to call out his name, feeling worried and alone. "Adam! Adam dearest? Bagel bite please come out!"

As I walked around I felt something run at me and knocking me backwards. I hear Adam's giggling as we began to roll. I was startled at the realization but soon began to laugh as we rolled into a pile of leaves.

We popped out and looked at each other. I felt a few leaves in my hair as I looked over at Adam who blew one off his nose. We both looked at each other and began to laugh until we only had tears in our eyes.

"Here, let me help you," he offered, slowly pulling the leaves out of my hair. I felt my cheeks flush when he did so. He looked back into my eyes as I watched his face turn a soft pink.

"You're adorable," he whispered.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me."

He chuckles and lifts my chin up, brushing his rough lips against mine. I leaned in lose pressing mine of his. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he pulled be closer, and my own slowly wrapping around his neck.

Once we pulled away he looked into my eyes, "Wanna get a pumpkin spice latte? I'll pay for it," he asked.

I nodded at the offer as he helped me out of the leaves.

"I love you Adam."

"I love you too. I'm lucky you just so happened to fall for me," he smirked.

"More like you made me fall for you."

We both chuckled as I looked up at Adam. I'm so lucky to be his boyfriend.