First Date

Y/N's POV

I uploaded another video today. I'm just glad to finally meet another deadline. I kick back and think about what I should do today. Well, I could finally tell my mom that I dropped out of college behind her back. Nah. I could start working again. Nope. I could call Adam.

Even though it's been 5 years, I've still kept my crush on him. I just never had it in me to tell him. He probably has higher standard than me anyway. We are good friends and we do collab on a regular basis. Some of my viewers ship us, which is weird but cute.

"Hi Adam!" I said. "Have any plans for today?" I asked him.

"No. But I have an idea. Maybe we could hang out at your place. I can bring my guitar and we could sing? You know what let's just spend the day together. We can sing a little and get something to eat. What do you say?" I felt really flustered as I though about it. "Sounds great!" "Ok it's a date! I'll see you later!"

A date? A date with him? Holy shit he did ask me out! I smiled excitedly as I put my phone down. After all these years I'm finally going out with him!

•~•

Adam's POV

Today was the day. I drove Y/N to a nearby park. It was empty and no one was there so I decided that it was the perfect time to preform for her. We sat near a tree as I started to play "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. She joined in and we did a duet. Man, I wish I could sing with her all the time. She has a great voice.

"That was really nice Adam! You're so good at this!" she said.

"Thanks, just want to make you feel special. The others suggested that I played this during our date. They said it was romantic and one of your favorites."

"Well, they were right." Y/N said. I played a few more songs and than we both went to get some dinner.

"Come Y/N. Dinner's on me tonight because we shall eat like kings!" I yelled. "And a queen." we laughed and walked off into the restaurant.

We got a table for two and we looked at the menu. "Adam, this is amazing and all but why would you want to take me on a date?" I was about to answer until the waiter gave us our meals. "I'll tell you after dinner ok?" She nodded as we dug into our meals.

•~•

Adam drove to Y/N's house and walked her to her door. "Wait, Adam you still never told me. Why would you ask me on a date? What makes me so special?"

Adam sighed. "Y/N, remember when Cheerio cheated on me? You told me that one day, I would find someone who likes me for who I am. I know that's weird but, I think that person has been in front of me this entire time." Adam said looking into her eyes. She blushed as she looked up at him. "That girl that I had a crush on was you, Y/N. But I understand if you don't feel the same way. I was just hoping that maybe we could go on another date again sometime soon." Adam said fidgeting with his sweater strings. "But it's yo-"

Y/N leaned over and placed her lips on Adam's surprisingly soft ones. Adam was a little shocked but slowly closed his eyes and melted into it. She pulled Adam closer to her by putting her arms around his neck. Adam did the same around her waist. Their tails wrapped around together forming a little heart.

"So that a yes I'm guessing?" Adam said resting his forehead on Y/N's

"I think it's kinda obvious but I'll give you a hint." Y/N said points two the heart the two made with their tails. Adam pulled Y/N back into a kiss.

"Wish I could stay but I have two pups at home waiting for me. I'll call you later." Adam said letting go of her.

"You better." she replied as the two went their sperate ways.