I Love You?

Adam's POV

James, Tim, Y/N, and I were heading out together for the night. It feels like forever since I've been out with James and Tim. It's was nice to hang out and have dinner with them again. It was really friendly and fun. We also decided, as adults who are over the legal limit, to go to a bar.

"Didn't you and James come here before?" Tim asked me.

"Maybe once or twice. It's a good place though. Best bar in town." I said proudly.

We all sit down and have our first shot. Everyone except Tim, who's supposed to drive us home tonight. "So tell me some things you wouldn't say sober guys" Tim suggested

"Well, Tim, why don't you start while we all get drunk." Y/N said while taking another long sip.

"Well, you there's this girl that I've had my eye on for a little bit. I'm thinking about asking her out soon once I build up the courage." Tim blushed while playing with his shirt.

"Aww, Tim has a crush!" Y/N teased. "Who's the special girl?"

"No one you know. Just a girl."

"Are you sure? We know a lot of girls? Is it Jaiden?"

"Of course that's your first guess and no. I'm not into Jay. She's a good friend though."

"Didn't you and James like each other back in the day?" I asked.

James took another shot and looked down. "I never liked Tim guys. I wasn't kidding."

"Well, you might as well tell us now. Who do you like Jameson?"

"No. It's dumb." he said as he while blushing.

"Come on James spill!" Y/N said drunkly. At this point she was on her fifth drink while James and I were still on two. She's a fast drinker, she pretty adorable when she's drunk. She adorable when she's sober too. She's just a cinnamon roll all the time.

"Fine." James said rolling his eyes. "There's this girl I'm thinking of asking out. She's not Jaiden but you do know her.  She's not any animator. I really really like her."

"And you've spent all this time pushing me to confess to Y/N and you can't confess yourself."  I say while lightly punching his arm. He blushed and looks away from me again.

"So what about you two? Anything on the mind?" Tim asked.

"Oh I know! Tell me why you call Cinnamon Roll all the time." Y/N demanded while leaning on me. I felt her drunk hot breath tickling my neck. "Ok, you know that I was near a bakery and they had the most amazing cinnamon rolls. They were soft, warm, and just made me feel happy. Kinda like how I feel when I'm around you. I have to bring you some one day." I explained.

I heard Tim and James 'aww' in the background as Y/N pecked my lips. "That's so sweet Adam." Y/N said before hiccuping.  She took another two shots and smiled. "You know *hic* I wanna tell you something.... I wanna tell y-ou, that I l-love you."

My face burned up as she said that. "S-she loves me? She never said she loved me before? I mean we've been together for a few months and stuff. Then again she's drunk and people say stupid shit when there drunk. Do I love her back? I mean...I do feel strongly about her. I like it when she's around me. She makes me feel so free and happy. She makes my tail wag and my face red. Oh my God, I love her..." I thought. "I love Y/N. How did I only find out now? Of course I love her! She's the most beautiful and amazing person I know. I love her!"

"But does she really love me?"

After Y/N's twelveth drink, Tim drove us home. I decided that I would have her stay over at my place so I could take care of her. I said goodbye to James and Tim and walked into my house.

I put Y/N to bed as soon as we got into my bedroom. She was holding on to my tail with her hand as she slept. I smiled as my mind rushed. "Will she even remember tonight? I'll just have to tell her tomorrow."

•~•

Y/N's POV

Sunlight hit my face as I opened my eyes. I let out a loud groan as my head began to pound. That's what I get for drinking so much. I quickly noticed that I wasn't in my house or in my bed. To my left was a cup and a note. I picked it up and looked at it.

Dear, Y/N
      If you're reading this, you're probably in a lot of pain. Haha, you drink a lot silly. Just don't throw up on my bed. I went out to get something that reminds me of you. I put some tea next to you to help with the headache. Hope it's not too cold when you get up. I'll be back soon so sit tight. See ya Cinnamon Roll.

Your demon,
                 Adam

I smiled and grabbed the cup. Lucky for me, it was still warm as I took a sip of the tea. It was bitter but still good. As I drank it, I remembered some things from last night. James and Tim have crushes. We all went to dinner. Adam kissed my forehead at one point? I mean he does that a lot so that could be any memory.

I felt my headache die down as I finished it. Just what I needed. I heard the door open from downstairs. "Hey Y/N. Feeling better?" Adam asked calmly.

"Yeah, thanks to you." Adam sat on the bed next to me. I saw a box sitting on his lap. The smell was delicious and made me feel alive. "What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, the thing that reminds me of you." he opened the box and I saw four cinnamon rolls that were baked to perfection. It triggered my memory to the sweet things Adam said to me.

"I remember! They smell great Adam." I said.

"There still a little too hot to eat so I just wanna talk to yo about something." I hummed confusedly and chocked my head a little. "Last night, you said....you loved me..." he started.

"Oh..." I said nervously.

Adam scratched the back of his neck and looked away. "Yeah...Well you know people say weird stuff when there drunk and they don't always mean it... s-so if it's ok I-I just wanna know if it's really or not....I mean it doesn't matter I just."

I put my tail on Adam's lips and smiled. "You're so cute when you try to hide your feelings for me." We giggled as I looked Adam in the eye. The room fell silent as if he was waiting for an answer from me.

"Adam?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"I-I...I love you." I studdered.

He smiled and leaned closer to me. "I love you too."

Adam cupped his hands around my chin and pulled me into a more passionate kiss than usual. I melted into his soft lips. Our tails brushed against each other as I wrap my arms around him. We pull away for air and stare at each other.

"The cinnamon rolls are probably ready to eat now." I mumbled.

"That's alright. I can warm them up anytime. Plus, I'm don't done with this one." he said booping my nose. I laughed and leaned into another passionate kiss.