Drunken Love (Male Reader)

( So this time it's a guy reader. I'm probably gonna switch between the two. Also Alcohol and Fluff Warnings.)

Y/N's POV

I was watching TV one night, and I got a call from my friend Adam. "Hey buddy what's going on?" I asked him sitting up from my couch.

"Hey, Y/N! I'm a little too drunk to drive home so can I just stay at your place for tonight?"

"Can't you just call an Uber?"

"I could but what's the fun in that? I wanna spent time with you. You're my favorite driver." My face heated up as I heard Adam say that. It's probably just the alcohol talking but man did it feel a little good.

I drove over to the bar Adam was at as he drunkenly walked into the front passenger seat. "Thanks, Y/N. I knew I could count on you." he said touching my hand. I nervously smiled and started to drive.

"So what are you gonna do tonight? You gonna get drunk too? Maybe have a party?"

"Two people don't make a party Adam."

"Well, I'll make sure it feels like a party for you. Come-on and have a drink with me!" Adam whined.

"You're going to bed, I'm watching TV. As funny as that is, I'm not baby-sitting your drunk ass all night."

"Awww, but my drunk ass is much more entertaining than television. Spend time with me!" Adam complained. He started to lean on to my shoulder.

"Are you really jealous of me spending more time with my TV than you?"

"Yes..."

I rolled my eyes and tried to keep my eyes on the road. It was hard to ignore Adam by my side making me blush like hell. "Ooo~ Someone is getting flustered." Adam teased. "Shut the hell up Adam." I said as I parked my car.

Adam just ran into the house and collapsed on my couch. "Come on dude, time for bed." I told him.

"But I just got here. Where's your liquor?" he asked me.

"I don't have any here and you had enough. Your head is gonna be spinning tomorrow."

"That's future Adam's problem. Can I just watch something with you? Pretty pwease!" Man Adam, so cute. I sat next to him and let him choose a movie. It was a romantic one. Adam doesn't watch romantic movies, what the heck?

We both watched the movie as Adam leaned on me. I felt his hand slip on to my leg and into my inner thigh. "What is he doing? This is getting way too weird." Suddenly I felt him touch my 'area' he quickly retracted his hand. "Sorry didn't mean to get too close." he said. I didn't even know what to say and I just nodded. He wasn't sorry about it.

After the movie I walked Adam into my room and helped him slip into bed. I took his sweather off of him to help him get more cozy. "Y/N, you know I love you right?"

I just started at him and looked down. "No you don't Adam. You're just really drunk."

"But I do love you! I'm just a little too shy to tell you. I'm just a little scared. I think your really cute and sweet. You're the best guy I know Y/N. I really love you and it's not just he alcohol talking." Adam slipped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I leaned in closer even though I knew it was wrong. It was so worth it.

•~•

The next day, I checked on Adam. He seemed to of already been awake as he looked at me. "Hey buddy. Got you some water. Do you remember anything from last night?"

"All I remember is calling you to pick me up. Thanks by the way." he said. I was a little disappointed that Adam forgot about everything. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing? I just...I just remember you telling me that you loved me. You were really flirty last night and you may of touched my, um, ya know. You also kissed me."

Adam's faced looked bright red as he looked down. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know I-" I kissed him again and he looked really surprised. "You were right, you are too scared to say you love me. Well, I love you a lot Adam, more than you know." Adam slowly leaned into me and kiss me.

"I'm sorry again though. I had no right to do what I did last night."

"It's alright. Wanna hang here, I'm making breakfast?"

"Sure."