Cheating

Y/N's POV

It's been a year since I met Adam. He spent my one year anniversary of being in the group on a date with fucking Cheerio. I hate that bitch. She's always picking on me and none of my friends believe me so I stopped asking them for help. They all think she's an angel but she's more of a devil than I am!

Last week they all went to a movie with her but a decision not to come. 1. I fucking hate her, 2. I can't stand Adam around her, and 3. she would go out of her way to make me feel bad.

I haven't felt this betrayed since Dad left. I haven't been this depressed since he left. I woke up feeling like shit as normal and went to school. On my way to my locker, I noticed I girl wearing a hot pink T-shirt and jeans. Cheerio probably was kissing someone. But it didn't look like Adam. It was his friend Dylan!

"Meet me at my place this afternoon sweetie," she told him and kissed him in the cheek. That bitch was cheating on Adam! After everything, she was gonna cheat on him.

"What are you looking at?" she said and walked past me.

"You dickhead! You're cheating on my best friend! How could you? He thinks of you so highly and you have the nerve to do that to him! He's gonna be heartbroken when he finds out!"

"That's why he's not gonna find demon! We're gonna make sure Adam never hears about this ok?" she said putting a finger to my lip. I bit her finger with my sharp fang which made her finger start to bleed. Sadly, the bell rang so I had no time to get to Adam. I would have to wait until lunch.

•~•

At lunch, I quickly ran over to my friends, and Cheerio "Thank God you guys are all there! I have something very important to tell you. Cheerio is cheating on Adam!" I said pointing to her.

Everyone looked at me with shocked expressions. I saw Jaiden mouth the words "Not again." Adam looked really embarrassed. "I'm sorry she's acting like that," he said.

"Don't apologize! She was making out with Dylan when I got to school this morning. She bullies me constantly! She would do anything to annoy me. She's a huge asshole and you deserve better than this bitch Adam! What do you have to say for yourself Cheerio, if that is your real name and not something your parents came up with while having breakfast?"

Tears fell from her eyes. "Why are you doing this to me? All I wanted to do was to be your friend! I can't believe you would do that." she said and sobbed into Adam's chest. "Because people like you deserve to burn in hell," I said with an evil grin on my face.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Adam said grabbing my arm and dragging me off to the side. "Why the hell is wrong with you!? You convince me to give myself a chance with Cheerio and you make her cry!?"

"Well, that was before I knew she was so rude! You should be thanking me for telling you! She's gonna hurt you Adam and I just don't want to see her do that. I care about you man!"

"If you care so much you wouldn't mind backing off for a while," he said.

"Are you serious? After all, I've done it for you? How come she's been so rude to me?"

"Uh, she likes calling you demon as a nickname! She told you to back off because you always starred at her and made her feel uncomfortable! That's why!" he said. "You took things way too far Y/N. I trusted you."

"Fine, keep seeing her. Enjoy getting your heartbroken." I said as I walked off. Tears were falling from my eyes as I did so. I can't believe I lost my best friend to Cheerio. I lost all my friends to her...