65: Epilogue 1

Hello my fellow readers! You might've noticed in the end of last chapter that Suga was at the hospital after Jimin had the baby, and that wasn't a mistake. I didn't think I could properly explain it in a chapter, so I'll explain it now: Basically what happened was that Suga really is an assassin, but he wasn't supposed to kill J-Hope. When they were fighting, Suga just lost control, and J-Hope thought he had to kill him because Suga accidentally told him he was an assassin. So Suga didn't have to kill J-Hope, but J-Hope thought he did- so everything was basically just a huge misunderstanding. That's it. Also, just as a fun fact: Haneul means 'heavenly' in Korean, so that's why I chose that name for V and Jimin's baby ❤ Also, these next few chapters aren't really chapters, it's basically just what happened after they had Haneul. -Author

-11 months later-

"Aww!" Jimin awed at the superhero costume V had dressed Haneul in for no reason Jimin knew. "He's so f*cking adorable!" V smiled brightly as he held Haneul up to kiss his forehead. "DON'T F*CKING DROP HIM!" Jimin instantly ran over to V, and snatched his son back carefully. "Oop- look what you did." V sighed as Haneul started to cry from Jimin's loud yelling. "I didn't do anything but save his life." Jimin glared at V playfully before walking calmly to the couch in the living room, and sitting down as he rocked Haneul carefully back and forth to calm him down. "You really think I would've dropped him?" V sighed as he sat down next to Jimin, and took off the small cape from around Haneul's neck to play with his hair. "Yes- don't touch him, he obviously hates you." Jimin pulled Haneul closer to him as he laughed lightly, shushinghis crying son sweetly.

"You made him cry, he loves me." V glared playfully at Jimin, who had his head resting on top of Haneul's to comfort him. "Shut up, your deep a*s voice is making him upset because it's too good." Jimin smiled as he stood up, and walked around in circles patiently. "I thought you said no cursing around Haneul." V spoke smartly as he raised an eyebrow at Jimin. "That rule's for you. You curse too much." Jimin told him, patting Haneul's back lightly. "You curse too." V laughed. "True- just shut up." Jimin laughed lightly, ever-so-slowly claiming their son down.

"Fine." V pouted, crossing his arms as he leaned back against the couch. After a few minutes, Haneul had stopped crying, and Jimin was sitting on V's lap. V and Jimin made sure Haneul was happy by tickling and kissing him frantically.

Although, Jimin left the living room to make dinner for the three of them, leaving V to play with their healthy, beautiful son. He could hear giggles and laughter from the both of them. It was just the best sound in the world. Everything was perfect. He was happy, his boyfriend was happy, and his son was happy. Everything was just so perfect. Suddenly,

"OH MY GOD JIMIN!"

Jimin dropped everything he was doing, and almost ran into the wall as he dashed into the living room.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT-" "HE JUST SAID HIS FIRST WORD OH MY GOD!" V cheered as he looked over at Jimin with surprise and shock. Jimin stood in the living room for a few seconds confused, and felt the adrenaline rush stop. "What." Jimin mumbled quietly. "He just said his first word!" V celebrated, giving countless kisses to Haneul. "I almost had a heart attack, I thought something happened!" Jimin scolded him.

"Say it again, Haneul, say it again!" V squeaked as he got close to Haneul's face. Jimin ran over to V, laughing at the child's confused expression. "He said-" "Dada." Haneul slurred, looking down at the ground below him. Jimin wanted to scream so badly, but he knew it would make Haneul cry, so he didn't, and only gasped. "Oh my god see! Aaaaah!" V fangirled as he lifted Haneul into the air over his head, kissing his belly cutely. "I hate you!" Jimin joked, playfully punching V in his shoulder with tears in his eyes from excitement and happiness.

"What- why?! You should be happy!" V squealed, making Jimin laugh. "He basically said you first!" Jimin laughed, motioning he wanted to hold Haneul. "I'm so happy!" V smiled brightly as he handed Haneul to Jimin. "Me too! You're so smart, Haneul!" Jimin smiled as he kissed his son on the forehead. "He's my little sexy genius." He giggled, mumbling gibberish to Haneul in a high-pitched voice.

"Yes he is. Yes he is..."

11/8/2020

!READ BOOK #2!