19

-1 week later-

"Jimin? What's wrong? What happened?" RM immediately asked as he quickly shut the front door, and raced over to Jimin's side. He was sitting in the middle of his floor in the living room, crying hysterically he placed a spoonful of chocolate ice-cream into his mouth.

"Jimin, what happened? Did V do something?" He asked quickly as he tried looking Jimin in his eyes. "H-he left m-me!" Jimin cried over his container of ice-cream. "What? Where did he go?" RM questioned him. "He s-said he'd be b-back 2 hours ag- go!" Jimin choked on his cries.

"He's 2 hours late?" RM asked. "M-mhm..." Jimin nodded, eating another spoonful of ice-cream. "You're crying because he's not back yet?" RM sighed as he calmed down. "Y-yeah!" Jimin yelled at him. His eyes were pink from crying, and his cheeks were stained with tears. "I don't understand. You're sad because-" "HE P-PROMISED HE'D BE BACK 2 HOURS AGO! HE PROMISED!" Jimin screamed at him as he cried harder. "Calm the f*ck down, Jimin." RM told him seriously. "I-I want V~" Jimin cried as he hugged himself.

"Jimin-" "Sorry I'm late, kitten. I had to drive all over town to find the chocolate you wanted." V's voice was heard as the front door opened. RM looked up at him over the couch. "Kitten- what happened, what's wrong, are you hurt, did you-" "I missed you!" Jimin interrupted him as he quickly climbed into his lap after V slid down in front of him. "You p-promised you'd b-be back 2 hours a-ago!" He cried as he wrapped his arms and legs around him. "Kitten, I'm okay. Why are you crying so much?" V spoke softly as he cupped Jimin's squishy cheeks.

"I-I missed you, a-and you d-didn't text me b-back." Jimin sniffled as V made them make eye-contact. "Kitten, I forgot my phone here. I didn't think I-" "What if I got h-hurt? O-or r-robbed, or k-kidnapped, o-or k-killed, or-" Jimin cut himself off as he cried harder, hiding his face in V's shoulder. "Kitten, I will always protect you no matter what. None of those things would ever happen." V assured him, glancing over Jimin at RM with a confused look. RM shrugged his shoulders with the same level of confusion.

Suddenly, Jimin stopped crying, and looked up at V. "Can we watch a movie?" He asked with a smile. "Um, are you okay?" RM asked from behind him. "Yeah, I just really missed you." Jimin pouted at V as he wiped his face clear of any tears. "Yeah, I guess. If you want to." V spoke slowly, looking in Jimin's eyes. "Yeah!" Jimin smiled as he got off V's lap, and sat on the couch, and turned the TV on.

"Um, so, do you need anything?" RM asked Jimin awkwardly. "Nope- actually, can you put my ice-cream in the freezer for me?" Jimin asked him. "You can-" "Pwease?" Jimin pouted at RM. "Fine." RM sighed as he stood up, and put the lid on Jimin's ice-cream before placing it back in the fridge. "Daddy, did you get my chocolates?" Jimin asked V in a small voice. "Of course I did." V smiled as he handed Jimin a red box of chocolates. "Thank you!" Jimin giggled as he cuddled up on the couch. "Why do you want that specific brand of chocolate anyway? It's expensive." V joked as he sat down next to him on the couch.

"It's good." Jimin smirked as he covered himself up with a blanket. "So, Suga's throwing a party at his house Saturday to celebrate the fact that he got a new job, and he demanded that you come to get drunk with us." RM told Jimin. "Okay." Jimin agreed as he clicked Netflix. "You didn't really hear what I said-" "Yeah I did. Get drunk with Suga on Saturday, got it." Jimin clarified. "Okay you can go now!" He smiled sweetly at RM as he found a movie he wanted to watch. "Geez, we have such a great friendship." RM sighed with sarcasm as he grabbed his keys off the floor, and left.

"Okay, so! I've been throwing up when I wake up for the past, like, 3 days, and I think I should go to the doctor." Jimin told V out of nowhere. "Umm, alright. When-" "I have one tomorrow. I'm usually immune to practically everything. I've only gotten sick twice in my entire life." Jimin stated. "My kitten is a strong kitten." V smiled as he placed his arm over Jimin's shoulder. "I'm not yours. We're not together." Jimin laughed. "Yet." V smirked. "No, not ever." Jimin smiled at him.

"We've had sex twice in the same day a week ago, and you kissed me when you woke up. We're pretty much together." V laughed evily. "No. It was a sexual gift. It was a thank you. It didn't mean anything." Jimin explained. "Are you sure about that?" V smirked as he kissed Jimin's neck. "Yes." Jimin told him as he removed V's lips from his neck. "Kitten-" "Let's watch a movie!" Jimin squealed happily, playing the movie he chose. "Seriously? Train to B-" "Yes." Jimin smiled as he pulled the thin blanket over his mouth.

Jimin was crying at the end of the movie. "Her dad, no~" He squeaked out as tears flowed down his cheeks. "You're so emotional! It's a zombie apocalypse movie. People are gonna die. It's not that sad." V sighed. "The d-dad sacrificed himself f-for his d-daughter!" Jimin cried. "It's still not that sad." V laughed. "It is to me~" Jimin whined, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "Cuddles." He demanded as he layed on V. "No." V laughed, pushing Jimin off of him. "No, I want cuddles~" Jimin whined, cuddling against V.

"No, you're so needy." V laughed as he shoved Jimin back off of him, both completely ignoring the last 15 minutes of the movie. Jimin sat up fully and looked at V with sad, doe eyes. "You think I'm annoying?" He asked in a sad tone. "I didn't say that-" "You said I'm needy, and needy people are annoying. Am I annoying?" Jimin asked. "No, kitten-" "Don't lie to me, V. I'm annoying, aren't I?" Jimin questioned as he let the blanket fall off of his shoulders to the floor, keeping his dead stare at V. "I'm not lying-" "Yes you are! I'm annoying- just say it!" Jimin yelled at him.

"Why are you yelling?" V asked him, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion. "Because I'm mad you can't just say it!" Jimin crossed his arms sassily. "Jimin, you are not annoying! If you want cuddles, I will give them to you!" V told him, opening his arms for a hug. "No. You're just saying that to quit my annoying voice." Jimin scoffed. "Jimin, you are not annoying." V spoke calmly. "You're calm about this! You're lying." Jimin told him. "Jimin-" "You're calling me by my real name. You hate me." Jimin whimpered, looking down.

"I do not hate you, Jimin." V told him, sighing under his breath. Jimin's been acting weird like this for practically a week; over emotional, taking things the wrong way, craving attention, and over dramatic. "You know what, you tolerate me. You don't like me, but you don't hate me." Jimin continued to stare at V. "Right?" He added with concern. "Jimin, what is going on with you? You've been really over emotional lately, and I-" "Oh, so now I'm over emotional? Is this your way of insulting me?" Jimin scoffed lightly.

"Jimin-" "Because I let you into my house and my life, and now you decide to tell me you hate me? I gave you a lot of things-" "Jimin! You are overreacting! Calm the heck down!" V interrupted him as he was interrupted first. "You need to take a breath, and calm down." He told him in a soft voice. Jimin began to break down into tears as he stood up in front of him.

"Y-you just appear out of nowhere, and just assume you can-" "Jimin, we're not having this 'I don't know you' conversation again." V cut him off as he stood up to hug Jimin.

"But I d-don't! I rely on y-you way too m-m-much, a-and-" "Then get to know me! I hate this conversation, Jimin! You never ask anything about me, yet you keep saying you don't know anything about me! It's because you never ask! So what do you need to know in order to 'know me'? Huh?" V yelled at him.

"D-don't y-yell at me!" Jimin cried as they were both now standing up. "Taehyung. December 30, 1995. Gray. Gucci is my favorite brand of clothing. What else do you need to f*cking know to put me in your little category of people you know?" V told him, telling Jimin facts about himself.

"W-what's your j-job? W-what do you d-do to l-live and b-buy Gucci?" Jimin asked, sniffling as he finished.

"I'm a five star assassin. I'm the best my gang has ever seen in the last 10 years. V is my code name, not a nickname from my childhood. I've assassinated 46 people in my entire life, starting at age sixteen. I make over two thousand an hour. My gang gets the money from stealing our victims' money, and robbing banks when he have the time and energy. Is that all you need to know, Jimin?"

Word Count: 1, 622