27

"Jimin~ I didn't think you were comin'~" J-Hope slurred as soon the door was opened to Suga's house. "You're already drunk?" Jimin laughed as RM walked in next to him. "No~" J-Hope laughed as he leaned on Jimin. "Oh my f*ck. Where's Suga?" Jimin asked as RM went straight to the kitchen for alcohol. "I don't know, but I know where the bed is~" J-Hope hiccuped as he laughed. "I'll go find him myself." Jimin laughed at his drunken friend, and began his search for Suga. He had to protect Suga from V. If he was near Suga, V wouldn't kill him. Hopefully.

Jimin opened Suga's bedroom door, knowing he was a sleepy drunk. No matter what his state was, he always wanted to sleep. No questions asked. "Ohh sh*t!" Jimin yelled as he walked in on a screaming Jin, trapped underneath of a naked Suga. "Oh god- what are- you know what, I think I'm gonna go throw up now." He immediately shut the bedroom door, knowing what he just walked in to. But seriously- Jin? Out of all the people Suga would f*ck, it was Jin? Jin was like their mother!

"At least I found him. F*ck- I need holy water." Jimin blinked rapidly, trying to get the image out of his head. This was a party of just over 12 people, and Suga's already wasted, and f*cking someone. Wow, Yoongi. Wow. 

Jimin could hear Jin's moans through the door, and decided to step away from the door. Far away. Very far away. The other side of the house sounded like a better plan. So that's what he did. There was Suga and Jin, obviously, RM, J-Hope, Jungkook, and a few other of Suga's friends that he didn't know. Wait, Suga has other friends? 

"Never seen you here before." Someone with a deep voice laughed from beside of him. "Damn, you look like a whole snack, kitten." The person licked their lips as they looked Jimin up and down. As soon as he was called that nickname, Jimin felt tears beginning to form in his eyes. "Don't call me that, b*tch. I'm none of your business." Jimin scoffed as he crossed his arms. "Sassy little thing, aren't you?" The stranger smirked. "Yeah, so back the f*ck away. 6 feet sounds doable." Jimin told him, walking away to escape the situation. Why was everyone thirsty and horny when they were drunk? 

"Jungkook~ Jungkook~ Jungkook~" A stranger chanted with RM. Wait, was Jungkook about to chug that entire bottle of vodka? "What are you-" Jimin cut himself off as he watched in surprise as Jungkook started chugging. Quickly. Within the next 8 seconds, that glass bottle was empty. Wow. "Jungkook! Bro, that was lit~" The stranger laughed as he swung his arm around Jungkook. "I'm the golden...peeerson." Jungkook slurred as he laughed like a hyena. "Stupid." Jimin laughed. "You should-" Jungkook stumbled backwards, and fell hard onto his butt on the floor.

Jimin burst into laughter with the random stranger, and RM took another shot. "Owwie~" Jungkook whined as he rubbed his butt as he stood up. "Stupid!" The stranger laughed next to Jimin as he swung his arm around him. "Hey, what's your name?" Jimin asked the stranger. "Seojun, baby. Daddy works too." The stranger smirked, squeezing Jimin's shoulder. "I think Seojun is better." Jimin told him. "Oh well, I tried." Seojun smiled. "Oh, I have a high tolerance. Don't worry about me getting stupid. But he's definitely stupid." Seojun laughed at Jungkook, who was cursing at the floor for hurting him.

"That would be my best friend." Jimin sighed. "And my other friend." He nodded toward RM, who was talking with the wall. "My crackhead friend, J-Hope." He explained, looking at the person in the middle of the house who was dancing wildly. Was it even dancing? Or was he just jumping around?

"Ay, life of the party J-Dope?" Seojun smiled at Jimin. "Yep. Suga's my best friend too, but he's busy screwing-" "Yeah, Suga chose good. That guy's really hot. I see him having a princess kink. It'd be pure bliss to see him get all messed up." Seojun bit his bottom lip as he looked back at Suga's bedroom door. "He's actually kind of of beautiful. But extremely hot." He added. "Yeah, Jin is a work of art. Being f*cked ain't gonna change that. He's a whole god. Leave him to be handsome." Jimin explained smartly. "Oh. Well, aren't you just friend's with everyone?" Seojun laughed, taking another shot. "Nope, just those drunk 5." Jimin smiled innocently at him. The smell of alcohol was enough to make him cry from how much he wanted it.

"Do you drink?" Seojun asked, handing his glass of whiskey to Jimin. "I-no. N-not really." Jimin lied, gently pushing the glass away from him. "Yeah he, d-does~" RM hiccuped as he walked in front of Seojun. "No, I d-" "He just don't want tooo, cause he got a baby innside him~" RM hiccuped at least 4 times in his sentence, giggling as he leaned on Seojun. "He's totally wasted." Jimin laughed nervously. "Yup." Seojun laughed as he pushed RM off. RM laughed as J-Hope fell over into the wall, and hit his head off of a bookshelf. "J-Dope~" Seojun laughed as he went over to help J-Hope.

"What the f*ck are you guys doing to my house?" Suga asked as he stepped out of his room. "J-Hope fell." Jimin laughed. "I thought you couldn't make it, Jimin." Suga smiled as he put an arm around him. "How are you not drunk? I just saw you-" "Shut up. That's between me and you. Anyway, why are you here if you can't drink?" Suga asked. "Um, it's a long story. I had nothing else to do today." Jimin lied. Why the heck was everyone putting their arm around him?

"Wait, do you like Jin?" Jimin questioned Suga. "Drop it-" "Wait, were you both sober?!" Jimin cut him off. "Jimin, leave it be." Suga told him darkly. "No, tell me. Do you like-" "Yoongi~" Jin moaned loudly as he grinded himself on Suga. "Shut up, Jin." Suga laughed as he pushed Jin off of him. "I'm fine. He's not." He laughed toward Jimin. "Obviously." Jimin laughed.

A loud gunshot was heard, and Suga's foot bled through his shoes. Jungkook screamed like a girl, and everyone froze. Jimin wrapped his arms around Suga, and looked around frantically for the shooter. Another gunshot was heard, and Jimin saw the bullet fly right by his shoulder onto the floor.

J-Hope took cover on the he floor, and RM protected Jin. Jimin held onto Suga tightly, determined to keep him safe. Suga cursed in pain from his foot, and called 911. Jimin looked into the widow from where the bullet came from, and saw who had shot the fire. He only caught a glimpse of the person before they disappeared faster then Jimin could blink.

Kim Taehyung.

Word Count: 1, 187