41

Chapters are now getting rushed because school is started, but not full-time if that makes sense, so updates will be as trashy as my future, so I just- ah! -Stressed Author

"So, do you still want to go out, or do you want me to make something?" V asked Jimin as he was laying in his lap. "I don't know, but I'm hungry." Jimin smiled up at him. "Can I eat your di-" "I'll make something." V interrupted him, knowing what he was going to say. Jimin giggled as V got up to make breakfast, practically dinner, and got on his phone to avoid boredom.

Within 10 minutes, Jimin heard a loud bang, and a loud "Sh*t!" that followed. Jimin ran into the kitchen with a face of worry. "What did you- really?" Jimin sighed as he looked down. "Hehe..." V laughed nervously, looking up at Jimin cautiously.

"You-" "I am so sorry, I did not mean to, I will fix it, I will clean it up, I will pay for it, I am sorry." V instantly apologized frantically. "It's fine." Jimin looked up at him as he took cautious steps toward him. "It's not fine, I should've been more-" "OW- SH*T!" Jimin yelped as he stepped on a piece of glass from the broke glass bowl.

"Kitten~" V whined as he picked up a teary-eyed Jimin, quickly carrying him to the living room. "Okay, who's more stupid? Me for dropping a glass bowl, or you for stepping on the glass that I broke?" V joked, trying to cheer up the mood as he sat Jimin on the couch, and looked at the bottom of his foot. It was a medium sized piece of glass, so it was able to be removed without any type of tool or doctor.

Hopefully.

"Oh god~" Jimin whimpered as blood from his foot dripped onto the floor. "It's okay, kitten. It's not that bad." V assured him, tying to distract him when he pulled it out. The glass, obviously.

"Don't say it's not that bad, because it hurts like hell, and there's blood and- AHH!" Jimin screamed as the piece of glass was pulled out of his foot suddenly. "There we go." V smiled as he set the piece of glass down next to him. Jimin cried as blood poured from the bottom of his foot, the pain making him want to curl up in a ball.

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to get something to wrap it up with, okay?" V explained as he stood up. Jimin squeezed his arm as he whimpered and cried in pain, begging for V to return quickly. "Okay kitten, I got some gauze." V told him as he returned, kneeling in front of Jimin to wrap his foot up. "Oww~" Jimin whimpered as V started to wrap up his foot. "Well don't step in glass again, kitten." V laughed lightly, trying not to tough his foot too much. "Tae Tae it hurts~" Jimin cried as he hugged himself. "That's what you said last night." V smirked to himself. "No! I did not!" Jimin blushed, the pain slowly going away from the comment.

"I'm just kidding, kitten." V laughed as he continued to wrap his foot. "Do you really not like the nickname kitten?" He questioned Jimin. "I mean, it's okay, I guess. Just means you might forget my real name." Jimin mumbled the last part as he looked down at his lap. "Baby, I would never ever forget your beautiful name. I love it so much. It's the thing that changed my life, so how could I ever forget it?" V spoke softly, making Jimin blush even more.

"I don't know- I really want f*cked." Jimin changed the subject, still mumbling and looking down. "I can't tell if you're serious or not. If so, I'm not doing it. I know you won't be able to handle it if you get-" "You do know there's a thing called condoms, right? Do I need to give you 'the talk'?" Jimin asked smartly as he looked up at V. "I- listen here, your foot is open, and I'm trying to help it, so don't be smart with me" V changed the subject, looking down from his stupidity.

"I'm very smart though." Jimin smiled innocently down at him. "You are very smart. But don't say things that are smart a*s." V nodded, tucking in the end piece of gauze under the rest so he didn't have to use tape. "Fine." Jimin pouted as he relaxed against the couch. V went back to the kitchen to make an extreme late breakfast, not before cleaning up the glass on the floor properly though.

"I want grilled cheese." Jimin told him randomly. "Alright then." V sighed, not knowing how to make grilled cheese.

It wouldn't be that hard, right?

-30 minutes later-

"Now can you please explain how you almost burnt down my f*cking house?!" Jimin yelled at V as the entire kitchen was a mess from a state of panic. "I went to the bathroom, and I forgot to turn the stove off, and I think the pan-" "Jesus, Taehyung." Jimin sighed as he put his hands on his knees. "I'm sorry- hey, at least the house didn't catch fire." V laughed nervously, aware Jimin was probably about to kick him out. "Right. Nothing's broken or burnt down, so it's fine." Jimin breathed out, trying to calm himself down. 

"So what exactly do you clean up this stuff with?" V asked randomly as he looked at the fire extinguisher that was spitting out white foam less than 5 minutes ago. "I don't know, clean up after yourself." Jimin told him as he sassily left the kitchen. "Do you still want-" "I'm ordering pizza." Jimin interrupted V as he got on his phone to order pizza. "Okay." V nodded as he looked at the white covered kitchen, taking a deep breath. 

"What kind of pizza do you want?" Jimin yelled into the kitchen from the couch, propping his injured foot up on a pillow. "Any kind." V yelled back, looking up what to clean up the kitchen with. "Wait- do you wanna share?" Jimin questioned, looking up from his phone. "I don't care." V told him in a calm voice. Jimin smiled as he ordered 2 cheese pizza's, and a few other things as well. He relaxed on the couch when he was told it would be delivered in about 30 minutes, laughing every time V huffed in frustration while trying to clean his kitchen. It was, like, 4 PM, so it wasn't like they'd have breakfast anyway. Unless they had breakfast for dinner. But Jimin didn't have breakfast for dinner often, so that was unlikely.

It took V almost an hour to clean the kitchen successfully, and collapsed down next to Jimin, but on the floor. "Are you dead?" Jimin laughed muffledly with a slice of pizza in his mouth. "Yep." V sighed as he looked up to Jimin on the couch. Jimin smiled as he set the pizza slice down into the cardboard box, and scrolled down on Instagram. With the small amount of strength V had left, he stood himself up, and climbed over top of Jimin after sliding the pizza box onto the floor carefully. "B*tch, that was my pizza." Jimin cursed as he looked up at V in his eyes.

"You got a little something..." V smirked as he kissed Jimin on his lips, licking off the red sauce on his lips. Jimin laughed as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around V's neck. V deepened the kiss as he tugged Jimin's bottom lip with his teeth, gently biting his lip. Jimin let out a soft moan, instantly regretting it as V lowered himself closer to him. Jimin pulled away for breath, and looked up at V with pink cheeks. 

"Well that was unexpected." V smirked down at him, looking down at Jimin's lips before looking back up to his eyes. "I- I just- it's hot." Jimin blushed as he looked down at V's chest. "Then maybe I'll have to do more of that." V smiled as he kissed Jimin again, licking his bottom lip to tease him. "Quit it. My pizza's getting cold." Jimin laughed as he pulled away when V bit his lip. "Oh, food!" V instantly jumped off the couch onto the floor where his pizza was, and handed Jimin his. "Food." Jimin agreed as he ate his once-bitten piece of pizza. 

Word Count: 1, 422