48

"I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled as they reached his apartment. "For what, kitten?" V questioned as he turned off the car. "For disappearing." Jimin sighed, still looking out the window. V sighed as he got out of the car, and walked over to the passenger side. Jimin smiled as V knocked playfully on the window, and opened the door. He was pulled out of the car, and placed over V's shoulder. "This is scary- lemme down!" Jimin pouted as he had no other sight but the ground to look at. "I'm not a child!" Jimin pouted as he saw V lock his car. He huffed in defeat, not wanting to fall. If he fell, it was face-first right into the ground.

It seemed like forever until he saw the floor of his house, and tried to mentally see the lay out of his house to figure out where V was taking him. "Now will you put me down? I'm gonna throw up, and all the blood is going to my brain and it hurts." Jimin complained. V only laughed as he carried him into the living room. His couch came into view, right before V tilted himself sideways, causing Jimin to slide right off of him, and land onto the couch on his back.

"What if I didn't lay on the couch and fell right into the floor and died?!" Jimin immediately scolded him as V laid on top of him. "I would've caught you. And you wouldn't have died, kitten. Not on my watch." V smiled as he kissed him pationately. "Fine. But what if you didn't catch me?" Jimin asked smartly, breaking their kiss. "You wouldn't die, kitten. It would probably just hurt a lot." V tried not to laugh. Jimin crossed his arms in a pout as he stared up at V in his eyes.

"And don't be sorry for getting sick. I was just worried, that's all." V smiled down at him. "But I don't know why I'm sick- what if I'm dying?!" Jimin gasped. "You're not dying, Jimin." V told him seriously. "Now it's really hot when you say my name because you don't say it a lot." Jimin explained quickly. "Maybe that's how I want it to be." V laughed as he kissed Jimin's cheek. "And I worry because I love you." He added, kissing his cheek again, making Jimin blush lightly. "And I love you because you're you." He smiled as he moved to kiss Jimin on his lips.

Jimin smiled as he kissed V back, and draped his arms around his neck. V gently bit Jimin's bottom lip as he tugged on it lightly, knowing he'd get a soft moan. Jimin blushed harder as he moaned into the kiss, and as V deepened it. V smirked as he slid his tongue in Jimin's mouth, swirling it around his. Jimin moaned a bit louder at this, and tangled his fingers in V's dark brown hair. V pulled away for air, and smirked at Jimin's red cheeks.

"Adorable." He laughed lightly, licking his lips to tease him. Jimin hid his face in his hands as he heard that, wanting to disappear into a hole and die. "No~ I love your cute little red cheeks~" V laughed as he pulled Jimin's hands away from his face. "Well I don't!" Jimin protested as he looked up at V. "Well I do, and if I love it, you love it." V smiled evily at him. "That sounds very possessive of you." Jimin laughed. "It really does." V laughed with him.

A loud bang was heard on Jimin's front door, causing Jimin to jump. V looked over the couch to the door in suspicion, and another loud bang was heard, and V saw the door shake. "Stay here." V instructed him in a deep voice as he got off of Jimin, slowly walking to the door. Jimin's heart rate was going extremely fast, and he was starting to freak out as another bang echoed. He sat up, and peeked over the couch in curiosity. A loud "agh!" was heard from outside of the door, and both Jimin and V realized there must be two people. V glanced at Jimin before swinging the front door open.

J-Hope instantly fell onto the floor on his side.

Covered in tears and blood.

"Hoseok holy sh*t what happened?!" Jimin instantly jumped over the couch, and ran over to his friend. V knelt down beside the two. J-Hope was shaking terribly as his neck was red, and the left side of his head was bleeding.

"What the f*ck happened, Hoseok?!" Jimin panicked as V ran to get some things to help clean him up. "Why is your head bleeding- why are you bleeding?!" Jimin questioned as he tried picking J-Hope up.

J-Hope winced as he fell back down onto the hard floor, taking Jimin with him. "Tell me what happened!" Jimin yelled as he sat back up next to J-Hope. "Y-Y-Yoon-Yoon-gi." J-Hope stumbled over his words, hot tears of pain streaming down his face. "What? Yoongi? What happened with Yoongi?" Jimin questioned, sitting J-Hope up against his chest. J-Hope trembled in Jimin's arms as V returned quickly with a first-aid kit. He instantly, though, picked up J-Hope, and cautiously laid him down on the couch where it was much more comfy and soft.

J-Hope winced loudly as Jimin grabbed his wrist, and pulled off his jean jacket. "What the hell happened?!" Jimin panicked even more as red marks were all over his wrists, and red lines that looked like someone had gripped his arm too hard and left marks. His right arm was the same, but the red marks were more visible. "Your heads bleeding a lot, J-Hope." V warned as he tried to stop the bleeding. "Hoseok. What happened." Jimin placed his hands on J-Hope's cheeks as he stared him dead in the eyes.

"Y-Yoon-gi t-tried to k-ki-k-kill m-me."

Word Count: 1, 017