38

"JIMIN! OH MY GOD HOLY SH*T F*CK JIMIN!" V screamed quickly in happiness, instantly hugging him at the sound of his voice. Jimin laughed at his excitement, and patted his head cutely. "Holy sh*t I thought I'd never hear your voice again oh my god." V sighed, wanting to cry from relief. Jimin smiled, despite the weird tingling feeling in his throat from using his vocal cords. "I'm still so confused but I'm also so happy so I'm going to take what I'm given." V smiled as he hugged Jimin tighter, speaking quickly. "I f*cking love you." V cursed, tears forming in his eyes.

Jimin laughed as he pushed V away a bit, breaking their hug. Jimin softly connected their lips, a fire instantly exploding in both of their heart's. They stayed in a deep kiss for as long as they could, before Jimin pulled away for air, giggling at their long kiss. "I just want to kiss you all over and hug you forever." V smiled as he hugged Jimin again, kissing his neck happily. Jimin giggled as he kissed the top of V's head, hugging him back.

"Are you gonna say anything to your other friends, or was it just a one-time thing?" V asked as he separated their hug. "I don't know." Jimin mumbled, fidgeting with his finger. "Your voice makes me so happy!" V squealed as he hugged Jimin once again. "Okay well, if you keep hugging me, I won't talk anymore again." Jimin laughed, his voice just a little hoarse. "Omg okay okay fine!" V smiled as he instantly pulled away. "I still don't know if I want to go back to talking fully, but I want to try, I guess." Jimin confessed, clearing his throat.

"Why did you stop talking in the first place, kitten?" V asked softly. "I...I was trying to figure out how to deal with losing our baby. I didn't really know what to do at all." Jimin told him, looking down. "Aw, kitten." V sighed as he tilted Jimin's head back up. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe. I'm so sorry. I was knocked out, and when I woke up, I was in your room. I had no idea what Seojun was going to do. I didn't know." V told him, hugging him lightly. Jimin really didn't want to cry, and told him it was okay.

"F*ck Seojun and Kyungmin." Jimin laughed. "Yeah." V laughed, letting go of the small boy in his lap. They were about to kiss again when Jimin suddenly splashed water in V's face. V instantly turned away as water got in his nose, coughing to breathe as Jimin burst into laughter. "You little-" V turned away again as Jimin splashed him again, getting water outside of the white bathtub. "Quit it!" V laughed as Jimin continued splashing him. Jimin giggled as he stopped, V's hair drenched with water. "Oh my gosh you're so adorable!" Jimin laughed as V pouted, his hair sticking to his forehead. He looked like a little kid.

"I am not!" V protested, flipping his hair back away from his face. "Hm, yes you are." Jimin giggled close to his face. "But you know what you are?" V smirked. "Adorable." Jimin laughed. V thought for a minute, having a small argument in his head with himself. "Wet." V laughed. "Wha-" Jimin was splashed with a wave of water, drenching his entire top half. "Hey, stop it!" Jimin laughed, splashing water back on V, both of them getting splashed by the other.

"You're getting water all over my floor!" Jimin scolded him. "Well so are you!" V laughed as he stopped splashing Jimin, wiping his eyes so he could see clearly. "Yeah, but it's my house, so I do what I want." Jimin giggled, splashing the tiniest wave of water on V's abs. "Whatever." V laughed, flicking the warm water onto Jimin's chest. Jimin laughed as he moved off of V's lap, giving him more room to splash V.

He splashed him with both of his hands, getting a lot of water on the floor and V. "Okay, okay, I surrender!" V laughed as he turned away, trying to avoid getting water in his eyes. Jimin smiled as he stopped, and sat criss-cross in front of him.

Jimin handed V a bottle of shampoo, and laughed as he turned around, his back facing him. V smiled as he moved a bit closer to Jimin, and poured a bit of the vanilla-scented shampoo into his hand. He set the bottle on the side of the tub, and rubbed his hands together for a quick moment before beginning to lather up Jimin's hair. Jimin played in the water in the mean time, trying to remember the last time he took an actual bath.

He's taken showers since...forever it seemed like. Was he 8? No, 7. Well, between 7 and 9 years old when he last took an actual bath.

V washed and rinsed Jimin's hair, and Jimin did the same to him. They splashed each other for a while longer, before they stepped out of the warm tub into the seemingly cold air in the rest of the bathroom. Jimin almost slipped on the water on the floor if V didn't catch him, causing them both to laugh.

V dried off Jimin, before Jimin went to his room to get a pair of pajamas. He made a quick run for it, not wanting to stay in the cold for any longer than he needed to. V laughed when Jimin ran back into the bathroom, and clinged to V for warmth. While V dried himself off, Jimin leaned over to unplug the tub, letting the fuzzy water from soap to go down the drain. V couldn't help but stare at Jimin's a*s through his boxers, biting his lip at the see-through material. "B*tch what the f*ck you staring at?" Jimin scoffed as he turned around to find V staring at his lower half.

"Nothing." V quickly told him, ruffling his hair to dry it. Jimin knew what he was staring at, but wanted to tease him, so he acted as if he didn't. He changed into his pajamas, not without switching out his drenched boxers for dry ones first, and zipped up his favorite onesie. V finished changing shortly after Jimin, laughing at the fact he was wearing Jimin's pajamas.

Despite the onesie, Jimin wrapped himself up in a towel to stay warm as he opened the bathroom door, and quickly ran for his bed. V laughed and delt with the cold, while Jimin threw the towel on the floor before quickly slipping under his covers. "That was adorable." V laughed at his cuteness, climbing in bed next to Jimin.

Jimin giggled as he cuddled against V, wanting to get and keep as warm as he could. V smiled down at him, and kissed the top of his head before wrapping his arms around him, connecting his hands together on Jimin's back. "Tae Tae?" Jimin looked up to him. "I said I don't like that name~" V whined. "Would you rather me call you Taehyung all the time?" Jimin asked smartly.

"Fine." V groaned playfully. "But, um, I want to be with you still." Jimin confessed, still looking up at V. "I want to be with you too. Will you be my boyfriend, kitten?" V smirked, ruining the moment with the nickname. "Yes!" Jimin squealed as he clinged to V, hiding his blushing in V's neck. "Hey." V smiled as he tilted Jimin's head back up. Jimin smiled at him before V kissed him softly, making Jimin's pink cheeks red. Jimin kissed him back with happiness, and giggled as he went back to cuddling V.

"I promise I'll never leave you again."

I'm not crying, you are. It's the songs I listen to while writing chapters, I swear. Also, I didn't update yesterday or the day before because I was somewhere where there was no Internet or WiFi, so I couldn't update at all. I promise I didn't forget. I promise... -Author

Word Count: 1, 365