22

I'm seriously thinking about writing a BTS Oneshots book, I just don't know if I'm good at writing smut or not😂 -Author

"Woah woah woah, everyone calm down!"

"You f*cking b*tch! Why would you do that to him?! You-" "We need you to calm down, sir!"

"Sir, are you alright?"

Pain shot all throughout V as he fell hard onto the glossy floor. His chest burned in an agonizing pain, and stars filed the room. "Yep." V choked out as he winced in pain. "Here." A doctor spoke in a caring voice as she helped V sit up. "I-I'm good." V studdered, knowing he probably wasn't. "I'm-" He quickly cut himself off as he yelped in pain trying to stand up.

"Jungkook, calm the hell down!" Jin yelled at Jungkook, holding him back with one of the security guards. "No! He got Jimin hit by a f*cking car!" Jungkook yelled at Jin as he pushed the security off of him. "No, it was Jimin's fault-" "You're blaming this all on Jimin?!" Jungkook interrupted Jin as he shoved him back.

"Family of Park Jimin?" A doctor spoke up as they stood behind the doctor who was helping V stand up. "Yeah, we're his f*cking friends. He doesn't have any family- what did that f*cker do to my best friend?" Jungkook cursed as he walked up to the doctor.

"There's no brain damage-" "You are the luckiest person in this entire country right now." Jungkook spoke deeply as he stared V in his eyes. "I didn't do anything, a*shole." V cursed as he held his side from when Jungkook punched him. "But he does have a bone fracture in his left-" Jungkook drew his fist back, and V saw his angered expression before everything blinked black.

"Sh*t, V are you alright?" Jin asked as V opened his eyes. "F*ck~" V groaned as he immediately closed his eyes again. "Don't move. The doctor said your ribs are really fragile, so don't try to sit up." Jin explained next to him. "Where's Jimin?" V asked in a dull voice. "He's fine. He just has a bone fracture in his left arm, but he's okay. There wasn't any brain damage or anything." Jin told him. "I'm guessing Jungkook knocked me out for that." V joked, smiling at Jin. "Why are you here?" He asked him. "Because Jimin isn't, and I know he'd want to be here until you got better." Jin answered as he smiled awkwardly at him.

"You can go. I know you don't like me-" "No, I'll stay for a bit. Jimin really likes you, so I think we're okay. As long as you don't hurt him, I think you're alright." Jin interrupted him. "I should've ran faster. I should've been able to push him out of the way." V sighed. "V, it wasn't your fault. You didn't see the car coming either. Jimin didn't die. He's alive, V. That's all that matters." Jin assured him as he sat on the white hospital bed. "Yeah, but what if he wasn't? What if he got ran over, and died because of me?" V sighed again as he looked up at Jin.

"It wasn't because of you-" "He was trying to get away from me. He ran out of his house, and into the street to get away from me. So yes, Jin. It is my fault." V told him. Jin was silent as he stared down at the floor. There was a long pause between the two. "Why was he trying to get away from you?" Jin spoke up after a while. "I told him something about me, and he got scared. I didn't want to scare him- I don't even know how or why he was scared. But he just started yelling at me to stay away from him, and when I asked him why, he just ran." V explained. He was telling the truth. Just not the whole truth.

"What did you tell him?" Jin questioned. "Is there something about you that I should know?" He added, looking V in his eyes. He didn't seem mad, or upset. Just curious, and cautious. "No." V hesitated, not exactly sure what to say. "Are you sure?" Jin asked. "Yes. I don't ever want to put Jimin in danger, and I want to keep him safe. He's the only person I got right now." V told him as he turned onto his side.

"Ow- sh*t!" V hissed in pain as he immediately regretted his decision. "Be careful, V." Jin told him softly as he helped him turn back over onto his back. "No, I don't need to be careful. I'm not helpless. I shouldn't be in a bed relaxing because of a stupid chest pain, while Jimin is probably crying by himself with scrapes and bruises everywhere. I got punched, and he got hit by a car. He needs more attention and care then I do. I don't need to be here." V vented as he threw the thin white sheet off of himself. "V, no. Jimin is perfectly fine. You need to-" "No. What if he's not mentally fine? What if he needs someone, but he doesn't have me because I got tapped and I'm being babied. I don't need anything, but to know for a fact that Jimin is mentally and physically perfect." V added as he sat up. "V! Lay back-" "No, get off of me." V told him as he removed Jin's hands from him from trying to push him back down.

He ignored the extreme pressure and agonizing pain in his chest as he swung his feet sideways, laying them on the cold floor. "Where do you plan to go?" Jin asked him frantically. "I plan to find Jimin." V told him as he stood up, whimpering under his breath in pain. "Sh*t~" He breathed out as he stumbled, holding onto the gray wall for support. "V, you can't even walk by yourself. Lay back down now." Jin commanded him, watching as V inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Okay." V hesitately agreed after bitting his bottom lip. He hazily and slowly turned around, and climbed back into the hospital bed. "F*ck." He cursed, looking up at Jin's smartalec expression. "Well, if it makes you feel better, you can have me." Jin smiled at him, getting rid of his smart look. "What the f*ck? No." V scoffed under his breath at him. "Wait, no- no, not like that. No, I meant: You said Jimin was the only person you have, but you can count on me as your friend- or whatever." Jin quickly explained, aware of his bad communication skills.

'F*ck, I'm getting f*cking attached. If Jungkook doesn't kill me, my boss will. F*ck, this isn't supposed to happen. What did I do wrong to get attached? F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck- sh*t! No! Why is this so hard?!' V screamed to himself as he stared back at Jin with complete disbelief, uncertainty, and fear.

Word Count: 1, 188