23

"Or not." Jin sighed as V said nothing. The atmosphere was now awkward, and silent. "V, I don't know you as much as Jimin does. But I need you to promise me that you won't hurt him. Please." Jin looked V in his eyes. "I won't. I promise. I care a lot about him, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I'll keep him safe with everything I can." V promised. "Good." Jin sighed a sigh of relief. "But, when did he let you f*ck him? He gets uncomfortable just talking about the situation." He asked V.

"Um...actually, I didn't f*ck him. He woke me up, and chose to ride me. He wouldn't let me stop him. He wanted to." V told him awkwardly with hesitation. "Oh. He might have a little crush on you then." Jin laughed, obviously joking. "Geez." V laughed, looking over at the gray wall next to him. "If he did, would you date him?" Jin questioned randomly. "Depends. Does he like me?" V asked him smartly. "He fangirls' over you sometimes." Jin giggled, exposing his friend. "Interesting. My answer is maybe. I would want to hear it from him if he finds attraction towards me." V joked.

"Wait- you had sex but you're not dating?!" Jin yelled as he immediately looked V in his eyes. "Um, no." V answered as he stopped laughing. "Why would you do that if you don't even like him, Jimin's smart and he doesn't do that- b*tch what the hell!" Jin scolded him. "You-" "You sound like my mother!" V interrupted Jin, laughing. "I will be! What if-" "Allow me to introduce, eomma Jin." RM burst into laughter from the doorway. "You should be checking on Jimin, not me!" V scolded him.

"I could hear Jin's scolding from 2 miles away over a nuclear blast. I needed to know what Jimin did to get it, but now I know he's scolding you, so what did you do?" RM explained quickly, walking a bit more into the room. 

"Both of you can go. Jimin needs you more then I do. I don't need anyone. Poor Jimin is all by himself with a broken arm." V told them in a sad tone, successfully guilt-tripping them. "Actually it's a bone fracture-" "He's right- poor Jiminie!" Jin cut off RM as he quickly stood up. "Yeah, but I wanted to know what Jin was yelling about." RM laughed as Jin walked up to him.

V felt the tension from 2 feet away, and saw RM glare down at Jin's lips. Jin glanced his eyes down to RMs', but quickly flicked his eyes back up to where they were supposed to be; his eyes. He heard Jin inhale sharply before he immediately turned around.

"I'll text you later!" Jin told him as he tried to act serious. "But you don't have my numb-" V cut himself off as Jin left like the conversation was over. RM smiled at him as he left as well.

"Jiminie~" Jin giggled as he entered Jimin's hospital room. "Where's V?" Jimin immediately asked him. "Um, Jungkook knocked him out for getting you p-" "Because Jungkook thought he was the reason you got hit by that car." Jin cut off RM, hitting him on his arm. Jimin saw RM's hit arm disappear behind Jin, and heard Jin gasp under his breath. "Get off." Jin scolded him in a whisper, shoving his hand off of him. "It wasn't V's fault. I was running in the middle of the road." Jimin told them, sighing at the thought of his two friends being in a relationship together. 

"Why were you in the middle of the street anyway?" Jin asked him as he sat next to Jimin. "I was... running." Jimin hesitated. "Obviously." Jin laughed. "I was exercising." Jimin lied. "In the middle of the-" "Yes." Jimin cut off RM. "Okay...so, um, you let V take your virginity?" Jin blurted out. "Jin!" RM scolded him. "What? He's so innocent and pure-" "I am not! I can do whatever the f*ck I want to! And yes, I had sex with V, for a matter of fact. It was f*cking amazing, and the best feeling I've ever felt. So you can go away if you think I'm so innocent and pure." Jimin vented, staring at Jin with an annoyed expression. 

"Why are you so mad?" Jin laughed, trying not to heat the atmosphere. "Because you know I hate it when you think I'm innocent and sh*t, yet you keep doing it." Jimin cursed. "Sorry." Jin apologized dully. "Okay, how we feeling?" A female doctor smiled as she entered the room, and stood next to Jimin's bed. "Hungry." Jimin pouted, looking away from Jin. "Oh? Then I guess we'll have to do something about that." She laughed. 

"So your arm isn't broken, which, you probably already know, but it will have to be in that brace for about a week so the bone will heal properly. We'll keep you overnight, just for observation, to make sure you're all good to go in the morning." The doctor smiled, swiping on the small tablet she was holding. "Although there is one more thing we should talk about, and that's your baby. Considering the-" "My what?" Jimin interrupted her, immediately looking up into her eyes. "Your baby." The doctor repeated, looking back at him awkwardly. "What? That-that's not even physically possible!" Jimin told her with a look of confusion and fear painted on his face. 

"Well, it's not very popular. It's quite rare, actually. But it can happen, and is totally possible to certain individuals." She explained to him, looking up at Jin for a second before quickly looking back at Jimin. "Wait wait wait- you're telling me I'm, pregnant?" Jimin choked out with a shaky voice. "Yes." The doctor nodded slowly. "Congratulations~" She added, smiling awkwardly at him. Jimin was silent for a few moments, averting his eyes all around the room. "But, uh, you-" "I- I just- one-" Jimin leaned over to the left side of his bed, and retched loudly as vomit came pouring out of his mouth. 

"Oh~" Jin groaned as he turned his head away immediately. "Oh my, you okay there?" The doctor asked cautiously as she walked to the other side of Jimin's bed, and placed her hand on his back. "Mhm- yep. Totally fine." Jimin breathed out as he sat back up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. The doctor called in a janitor, and the mess was quickly cleaned up. "Um, so about your baby-" "W-will I still be able to run and exercise?" Jimin whimpered as he looked up to the nurse. 

"Sadly, no. Exercise brings a lot of strain on the baby, and an excessive amount of stress could possibly hurt it as well." The doctor told him in a sad tone. "F*ck." Jimin cursed, looking down at his stomach with disappointment. "So, basically throughout the next month, or weeks, you can expect sessions of morning sickness in the morning, random and/or strange food cravings, increased urination, and slight fatigue, with a over-all side affect of easy exhaustion." The doctor explained, causing Jimin to groan. 

"You'll have a doctor's appointment at the beginning of every trimester, meaning one in 3 months, then 6 months, and about a week or two before the expectation date- just a small check up to track and record the process throughout the entire pregnancy." She informed him. "If there's ever a sign of blood or excessive bleeding between the legs, followed by pain, you must visit the hospital immediately. A small amount of pain is expected, though, throughout the first few months, so you shouldn't worry too much about that. Although, if it gets sharper and hurts for a longer period of time, or for a few hours, you might want to contact your doctor." She added. 

"But overall, I'd say this will be the most life-changing period of time in your life." The female doctor smiled warmly at him. "And I'm gonna be over-emotional and sensitive and sh*t too, right?" Jimin sighed. "For a few months, yes. Although the deeper you go into the pregnancy, the more your hormones will calm down a bit." The doctor informed him. "So, um, will I be able to have sex?" Jimin hesitated, feeling a bit awkward in front of Jin and RM. 

"Yes. I don't recommend a lot of it though. It won't hurt your baby at all, but it's not recommended to have a lot of it." The doctor smiled playfully at him. "Yay." Jimin fake celebrated, shaking his hands sarcastically. "Alright, any more questions?" She asked as she turned off the tablet in her hands. "Um, I don't think so..." Jimin spoke uncertainly. "Alright then. I'll check up in a few more hours then." His doctor told him as she left. 

"F*ck~" Jimin immediately whined. "Well this should be fun." RM laughed in a joking manner. 

Word Count: 1, 497