35

V cried into the kiss, and placed his hands on the sides on Jimin's head. Jimin wrapped his arms around V's neck, deepening the kiss as he teared up. Jin was so taken back at this romance. They were a whole kdrama.

Jimin pulled away from V when the police pounded the door once more, repeating to open the door. He got out his phone, opened the notepad, and typed something before showing it to Jin quickly:

'Tell them to go away and V isn't here. Please, Jin.'

"No, Jimin. It's the police!" Jin whisper-yelled to him. Jimin grabbed V's arm, and typed one more thing before running to his room with him:

'PLEASE'

"Yes?" Jin hesitantly opened the door. "We have a murder on the run, and it looks like he ran in here. We have a warrent to search your home." The police officer told him as he showed Jin his badge. "No, you can't." Jin quickly stopped the other officer. "My brother, he's not okay. He gets easily disturbed, and will call someone higher up to escort you out. You can't come in." Jin lied. 'How stupid! Out of everything you could've said, Seokjin!'

"We have a warrent, sir." The officer repeated. "I'm sorry, you can't." Jin told them as he shut and locked the front door. The police left, and Jin sighed a huge breath of relief. "They left!" He yelled. Jimin pulled V out of his room, and walked up to Jin. He let go of V's arm, and hugged Jin tight. "Why don't you want him to go to jail?! He's a murderer, Jimin!" Jin yelled at him, not going soft for him. V stood awkwardly in the living room as Jimin typed:

'I love him.'

"Jimin..." Jin stopped talking when Jimin glared deeply at him. He quickly typed an explanation:

'I know I shouldn't but I do, and I can't stop it. I know he's dangerous, but I love him. I'm not gonna talk to him, but I need his presence.'

'What a kdrama.' Jin laughed in his head. "So, what's your real name anyway, V?" Jin asked V. "Taehyung." V answered awkwardly. "Just Taehyung?" Jin asked smartly as Jimin sat peacefully on his couch. "Please don't call me Taehyung. I don't like it." V told him. "Well, I want to know your full name so I can know you better, because hopefully, you won't disappear again." Jin scoffed at him.

His skin was burning with anger.

"Kim Taehyung." V sighed, looking down at the floor. "There we go! See, wasn't that hard, was it?" Jin asked sarcastically. "Must you be like that?" V questioned, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I mean, from all of the sh*t you did, why are you surprised?" Jin cursed, crossing his arms sassily. "Okay so I left, big deal! It was for his safety!" V argued. "You say that about everything." Jin scoffed at him. "Because it's true." V told him.

"How am I supposed to know everyhing you say is true?" Jin questioned him, getting more mad by the minute. "You don't-" "Exactly. I don't know what Jimin sees in you." Jin interrupted him, not realizing what he had just said. Jimin curled up on his couch with his knees against his chest, feeling stuck in a crossfire. "Is that all you wanted to say to me?" V asked as he crossed his arms as well.

"No. That's not even what I planned to say to you. You think you're a light in Jimin's life, but you're just making everything completely worse by just being here! He's depressed because of you, and you left him! You jut decided to leave without a second thought! He's all alone because of you! Maybe if you stayed like a good f*cking person, maybe he'd be talking by now! He got shot because of you, he got hit by a car because of you, he lost his baby because of you, he's lost his self-confidence because of you- you are not something he can't live without!" Jin yelled at him.

Jimin held his knees to his chest with his arms, crying again at the thought of his lost baby.

"You think I-" "No, I KNOW you did!" Jin raised his voice at V. "You know, you don't have to yell." V scoffed at him. "I do have to yell, because you won't hear me any other way! You do not belong here with Jimin!" Jin told him slowly, making himself loud and clear. "Hey! He asked me to stay! Don't you go spitting f*cking lies! You don't understand the way my job is, you don't understand the rules of my job, and you certainly don't understand me! So just shut up and keep your comments about me to yourself!" V yelled at Jin, causing Jimin to jump.

"Your job? What, killing people? There's rules for killing people? I doubt it. You're just trying to guilt-trip me, and it's not working. I have no sympathy for you at all." Jin vented. They both paused to think about more insults for the other, staring into the others' eyes.

V started yelling at Jin again, more about his lifestyle and how he grew up was nothing like Jin. Jin was so infuriated, he went for a punch. V punched Jin back, sending him straight to the floor.

Jin stopped yelling at V when his phone began ringing. It was RM. V scoffed as he stood up, crossing his arms, telling Jin he'd wait for the call to end. V was shocked when he heard RM yelling through the phone.

"KIM SEOKJIN WHAT THE HELL?!" Jin put a small space between his ear and the phone, wincing at the sudden loud noise. "Why the f*ck are you screaming at me?" Jin asked in a low voice. "WHERE THE HELL IS JIMIN? HE'S GONE, ISN'T HE?!" RM screamed at him. Jin heard what sounded like a car engine in the background.

"Yes, he's just on the-" Jin cut himself off when Jimin was gone from the couch. "YOU BETTER GET YOUR A*S OUTSIDE AND FIND HIM RIGHT NOW!" RM yelled at him again as V was already frantically searching the house for Jimin. "Why? Where did he go?" Jin asked RM quickly. "All he said was he f*cking left because of your a*s, so if you don't find him-" RM stopped talking as Jin was full-on panicking. "F*ck." Jin cursed to himself as he ran outside. No Jimin.

Where the f*ck did he go?

Word Count: 1, 108