21

"Oh my god!" The girl screamed as the driver's door flung open. "REVERSE YOUR F*CKING CAR, B*TCH! JIMIN, DON'T MOVE!" V screamed at the younger girl, looking underneath of the car for any signs of blood. While the younger girl reversed her car, V already had ambulances on the way. The purple car was reversed, and there it was. The thing that would make V throw up in this specific moment. Blood.

"Oh my god, I- Holy sh*t, are you okay?" The girl asked Jimin in a panicked voice as both of them immediately rushed to his side.

Jimin lay on his stomach with his arms and legs straight out. "JIMIN!" V screamed as he shook Jimin violently. Tears of relief formed in his eyes as a low groan was heard. "Holy sh*t, I don't know what happened. I-" The girl cursed as she started crying out of panic. "Jimin." V instantly turned Jimin onto his back, and gasped.

It was obvious that he fell face-first. His forehead had a deep red cut that was leaking blood onto the rest of his face, while a yellowish bruise stained his jaw line. Both of his lips were busted open and bleeding, and he had an obvious black eye.

"I-I don't think you broke anything- sh*t, I don't know what to say or do!" The girl panicked. Faint sirens were heard in the distance, ever so slowly getting closer. "Jimin, talk to me. Say something." V told Jimin as he lightly smacked his cheek to make sure he didn't pass out.

"F-f*ck you."

"Can you feel your arms and legs?" V asked eagerly, looking Jimin up and down. Luckily, the only blood that left his body was from his face and a big scratch on his arm. "Y-yeah~ My f*cking a-arm hurts though." Jimin breathed out, holding his arm to his chest. V lightly grabbed his arm, and inspected it. It was severely scratched and bruised. Probably like everything else under his clothes.

An ambulance stopped behind V and the girl, and 2 paramedics rushed to Jimin's side. V heard absolutely nothing the paramedics said, because he was so shocked from what had just happened. He saw blue and red lights appear, and watched as the police questioned the mysterious girl.

"He could have brain damage, we need to get him to the hospital." V heard one of the paramedics as they carefully placed Jimin onto a light blue stretcher. Jimin yelped and whined in a sharp pain with every movement attached to any part of his body, and wasn't thinking as he cried for V. "Kit-Jimin, it's okay." V assured him as he held his hand, able to ride the ambulance ride with him. He made eye-contact with the younger girl through the small window before they sped off for the hospital. Jimin was losing a lot of blood from his head and arm, causing him to cry and not focus on real life.

He was helped into the Emergency Room, and V was assigned to call someone for him. After calling Jin, V rushed into the room Jimin was being held in. "He could have internal bleeding- we need an ultrasound in here!" One of the doctors yelled. "He needs a head CT as soon as possible, so you better hurry up with that ultrasound." Another doctor sighed. "Sir, do you know where you are?" A nurse asked Jimin. "A hospital?" Jimin winced in pain. "Do you know who you are?" He asked. "Mmf- P-Park Jimin." Jimin answered the male nurse, wanting to curl up into a ball.

"I can't tell if that's blood, or-" "F*ck~" Jimin moaned in pain as he hugged his stomach. "That could be-" "Spit it out, Jennie! He needs a Cat-Scan of his brain so we can know if he needs brain surgery or not! The longer we wait, the more-" "Sir, when were you last sexually active?" The first doctor asked, looking Jimin in his eyes. "I- I don't know- last week?" Jimin answered with uncertainty, clutching his stomach which only made it hurt worse.

"Alright, problem solved. Pray he doesn't need surgery." The nurse told the others as she moved the ultrasound out of the way to take Jimin up to the Cat-Scan room. "Is he okay?" V asked with a shakey voice. "We won't know until he gets a full head CT if any of his movements are limited, or if there's been any brain damage. If so, he will be immediately rushed into brain surgery with consent from a relative, or parent. His other injures are small, and are treatable." The nurse explained as Jimin disappeared in a wide elevator.

"I don't know if he has siblings or not, or if his parents are alive or not. There's no family in his phone contacts, only his close friends." V explained to him. "But I am his boyfriend." He added. "Oh, alright then. Well, the fetus is extremely small and fragile, but there's a chance it might be okay. We will do what we can to save them both. Congratulations, though." She smiled as she turned around quickly to leave. "Wait, I'm sorry, what?" V asked her to repeat. "Unless he needs any type of body surgery, the fetus will survive-" "No, what are you talking about?" V interrupted her.

"You're baby's doing just fine."

"From what we know so far, at least. Although, it is so small and young, it's barely there. But they should both be just fine. I must go now." The doctor smiled sweetly already him as she left. Wait, baby? What? She-

"V, where is he, what happened, is he okay?" Jin jumped up from behind V, asking questions at a million miles a second. "H-he's fine. He had a really big cut on his head, so they took him up to get a scan of his brain to see if he needed surgery. I don't think he does, and the doctor said he'll be alright." V explained to Jin as Jungkook stood behind Jin. "What happened before, V? Why was he in the middle of the street?" Jin asked V, looking him in his eyes.

"I don't know, but the doctor also said he's pregnant."

Word Count: 1, 062