57

"OMG GUYS WAKE UP!"

Jimin jumped up from the loud noise, Jin and V following immediately. RM accidently hit J-Hope as they both sprung up. "What the f*ck Jungkook?!" Jin scolded him as he found Jungkook staring outside. "It's snowing!" Jungkook squealed with a huge smile on his face. "Omg really?!" RM raced over next to Jungkook by the window. "I thought something bad happened!" V scolded him as he rubbed his eyes. "No no no- get up, come on- we have to have a snowball fight!" Jungkook jumped up as he ran outside. "JEON JEONGGUK YOU WILL NOT LIVE ANY LONGER IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR A*S BACK INSIDE!" Jimin screamed for Jungkook, causing J-Hope to laugh.

"Come on!" Jungkook smiled brightly. "Close the f*cking door!" Jimin yelled at him as he cuddled into V for warmth with a blanket over himself. Jungkook scoffed as he closed the door. "Now wait for me to get dressed." Jimin told him as he stood up, and traveled to his room. V followed to change as well.

"It's fresh snow, Jungkook. You can't pack it into a ball for a snowball fight if it's fresh snow." RM sighed with sadness in his voice. "There's, like, already a foot of snow on the ground! It's perfect packing snow- come on!" Jungkook jumped up and down excitedly. "It's not packing snow, Jungkook." Jin stood up as he stretched. "So-?" "So you can't pack it together to make anything." RM cut him off. "What? Oh come on- we can at least try~" Jungkook crossed his arms in a pout as the smile on his face faded. "Plus we all have to go home to change into thicker clothes to play in the snow." Jin pointed out, draping a blanket over his shoulders.

"So? I'm still gonna play in the snow." Jungkook pouted as he stared at Jin. "Whatever-" "Tae Tae's gonna make hot chocolate while we play in the snow." Jimin giggled as he appeared in the living room with thick clothes on. "Aww, thank you Tae Tae-" "B*tch if you ever call him that ever again, I will stab you in your leg so you can watch yourself bleed out and die." Jimin interrupted Jungkook in a deep voice. V's eyes widened as a smile spread on his face. "Only I call him that." Jimin added seriously. Jungkook's smile faded as he looked at Jimin. "Well yes sir." Jungkook scoffed playfully as he smirked. "I'm serious- that goes for everyone else." Jimin stared into the soul's of his other friend's in the room. "I need marshmallows in my hot chocolate, Taehyung-" "IT'S V TO YOU, MISTER!" Jimin yelled at Jin. "Jesus okay." Jin laughed lightly. Jimin glared harshly into Jin's eyes as J-Hope was trying his hardest not to burst into laughter. "And you ask for marshmallows. Don't command my boyfriend." Jimin scoffed at Jin as he crossed his arms. "Jimin's on his man period." RM burst into laughter, causing J-Hope to break his serious expression as well.

"I'm not a f*cking girl, Namjoonie!" Jimin scolded RM. "Hey! Only I call him Namjoonie!" Jin yelled playfully at Jimin. "I'm younger, I call him Namjoonie." Jungkook butted into the conversation. "Jungkook has an excuse. What's yours? Is he your boyfriend? Hm?" Jimin asked Jin smartly. "No-" "You hesitated." J-Hope leaned over to Jin. "I did not!" Jin scolded J-Hope. "Yeah you did." RM continued to laugh. "B*tch-" "I'm not going outside anymore. I'm too hot." Jimin looked at V as he slowly slid his thick jacket off his shoulders, and threw it on the ground.

"Jimin should be a stripper." J-Hope joked, laughing childishly with RM. "I'm not a f*cking-" "Listen here Jung Hoseok, no one ever or ever will touch what's mine, or they won't experience the greatness of oxygen ever again. Am I clear?" V stared darkly into J-Hope's eyes, a blush forming on Jimin's cheeks. "Touch." Jungkook said sarcastically as he poked Jimin's shoulder with his pointer finger. "Jun-" Jimin stepped back as V charged at Jungkook, pinning him with his front facing the wall as he twisted his arm back behind him, his hand going up to his shoulder blades.

"OW!" Jungkook yelped, immediately trying to get away. "Don't move too much, or you'll be the one who breakes your arm." V told him deeply as he was close to Jungkook's ear. "Ow fine- Jimin get your boyfriend!" Jungkook yelled as his arm felt like snapping at any second. "Daddy that's hot, I need help~" Jimin whined as he removed most of the thick clothing he had on, including his black boots.

V let go of Jungkook's arm as he turned around toward Jimin, leaving Jungkook to gasp in relief as he held his arm with his other one. Jimin already had himself pinned against another wall as he stared into V's eyes with what V thought was innocence. "You think-" "I'm just kidding, haha- don't hurt my friends, seriously." Jimin laughed at first, then going serious at the end of his sentence. Jin laughed as V blinked in confusion when Jimin patted his chest and grabbed his thick jacket and boots. "What-" "Make us hot chocolate." Jimin giggled as he went into his room to change back into a soft pair of clothes.

V huffed as he went into Jimin's kitchen, leaving the others to cackle. "My arm really f*cking hurts." Jungkook winced as he sat down on the floor where he slept last night. "He really hurt you?" J-Hope asked in surprise, knowing how strong Jungkook was. "I didn't yell for no reason dip sh*t." Jungkook scoffed at J-Hope. "Then he's really strong." RM seemed surprised as he looked toward the kitchen, referring to V. "That's hot, I want him to f*ck me." J-Hope admitted. "Me too." Jin agreed. "You two are such bottoms." RM smirked like he would do something about it.

"You-" "Who's going with me to the mall, I need a new onesie." Jimin pouted as he stepped into the living room, wearing one of V's hoodies and black jeans. "Me! I want a onesie too!" Jin smiled as he raised his hand like he was in school. "I'll stay here, I wanna sleep." RM tried not to laugh as he laid down on the floor where he had slept the previous night. "I'll come with too." J-Hope agreed as he looked between Jin and Jimin. "Guess the bottoms are going shopping." Jungkook laughed, still babying his arm.

Jimin went for his keys as everyone got their shoes on, at least the ones who were leaving, while Jungkook went in the kitchen to see how their hot chocolate was doing. "Oh, so, we're just gonna ignore the fact that your psychopath of a boyfriend knows my full name?" J-Hope questioned at the 3 left Jimin's house, closing the door behind him as Jimin's scolding began for J-Hope calling his boyfriend a psychopath. 

"Yeah, how do you know his name, V?" Jungkook asked casually. "I'm the all knowing and the all seeing. Be afraid." V joked, trying to find the marshmallows Jin demanded were in his hot chocolate. "I don't think Jimin has any marshmallows." Jungkook laughed after a few seconds of failed attempts for finding marshmallows. 

"Well, f*ck."

Word Count: 1, 215