63

Time skip because this book is getting way too freaking long, plus I'm the author and I can do whatever I want to! -Author

-5 and a half months later-

"Kitten?" V blinked as he tried to adjust to the darkness of the room. He instantly sat up at the sight of Jimin sitting up with his arms around his stomach lightly. "Are you okay? Why are you up?" He questioned with a worried expression, sliding his arm around Jimin's upper back. "Huh? Oh- did I wake you? I'm sorry-" "You didn't wake me up, kitten, it's okay." V interrupted him.

V pulled Jimin into his lap, taken by surprise when he whimpered and groaned. "What-" "Okay, m-my tummy hurts a little bit, and I can't go back to sleep." Jimin confessed, looking down in shame. "Hey, it's okay, kitten." V cooed, moving Jimin's hands off his stomach to replace them with his own. He whispered sweet things to him as he gently rubbed Jimin's stomach, occasionally kissing his neck or cheek.

"Sorry Tae Tae- i-it's not working~" Jimin whimpered after about 3 minutes. "I-I'm sorry, I love you-" "Don't apologize, kitten. It's okay." V spoke softly, knowing the later Jimin went into his pregnancy, the harder it was to fall asleep. Insomnia was normal, late in the pregnancy at least.

"Hey, baby- why are you crying?" V asked anxiously as he saw a tear fall from Jimin's eyes, followed by a dry sniffle. "T-Tae, w-what if something's wrong? I-it hurts, a-and it's not supposed to." Jimin started to panic, placing his hands on top of V's on his stomach. "Nothing's wrong, kitten. You know you get a bit of back pain, this is basically the same thing. You're okay, baby." V assured him, gently rubbing his stomach again.

"Ah- n-no, something's wrong." Jimin pushed V's hands away from him lightly, whimpering at the sharp pain in his stomach. "Don't get yourself all wilded up, now, baby. Don't worry, he's-" "No Tae, it really hurts." Jimin winced, shifting around on V's lap with his head still low. "Do you want me to call J-" "Tae get me off your lap." Jimin told him fastly, feeling extremely weird in his abdomen. "What-" "Tae, move me off your lap now." Jimin repeated sternly, holding his stomach in his hands. "I-" "Tae~" Jimin whined in slight pain.

"I- what the f*ck?" V cursed as he felt something as wet as water soak his sleep pants suddenly. "Jimin, what the f-" "Oh god- T-Tae I think my water just broke." Jimin breathed out, not liking the wet feeling between his legs what-so-ever.

"Oh god- okay." V's heart sped up as he very carefully and slowly moved Jimin off his lap, and scrambled over for his phone. "No- Tae, don't call anyone I want to go to the hospital right now, I don't want to wait for anyone." Jimin's breathing became irregular, trying to move himself to hopefully change himself before they left. "Okay, I'm gonna go start the car." V jumped off their now slightly wet bed, and ran into the living room for the car keys.

Not mixing up their keys, he grabbed the keys of his own car, and unlocked the front door as he ran into the drive way. Pressing down the unlock button of his car, he opened the driver's side, and turned on the black car. Leaving the driver's door open, he ran to the other side of the car, and opened the passenger door for easier access.

V ran back into their now shared apartment, and went back into Jimin's room to carry him to the car. "Baby, what are you doing?" He questioned, seeing Jimin pull up a new pair of shorts. Regular shorts. "I needed to- ow~ change my pants." Jimin winced, looking up to V as he was leaning against his dresser. "Okay, I've got the car on, you ready?" V asked, motioning to pick up his boyfriend. "Yeah." Jimin quickly nodded, his hands still on his stomach. He yelped out quietly as V picked him up bridal style, his abdomen clenching and tightening.

"Wait-" "Yes?" V stopped running in front of the front door. "You don't have a- mf- shirt on. A-and I need something soft." Jimin told him, his arms wrapped around V's neck. "My shirt doesn't matter, and why something soft-" "F*cking Taehyung I'm about to have your f*cking child, go get me something soft!" Jimin scolded him, looking into his eyes now. V held in his laugh as he went back to their bedroom, and grabbed a random shirt and a random small pillow. "Alright-" "You b*tch, this is a f*cking pilow, it's not f*cking soft!" Jimin yelled lightly, throwing the small pillow over V's shoulder and onto their bed.

"Ah~" Jimin whined, clutching his stomach when he felt his baby kicking. "Okay okay!" V rushed across the room, and unknowingly grabbed a small animal plushie they had for their baby. Jimin squeezed the fluffy orange tiger as V started running back outside.

Jimin shivered slightly at the cold morning air, despite it being July. He still had no idea what time it was as he was placed carefully in the passenger seat of V's car, and the door shut closed as V ran over to the driver's side.

Once V sat himself in the driver's seat, he quickly slipped on the shirt he grabbed, and gave Jimin his phone. "What do you-" "At least tell Jin or something so he can tell the others. Tell him we're on the way to the hospital." V instructed him, clicking his seat belt before pressing down on the gas pedal.

Jimin whimpered in protest, but turned on V's phone anyway, and found Jin's contact. Holding the stuffed animal against his stomach, he called Jin, and put him on speaker. He didn't answer. "Taehyung!" Jimin scolded him as he saw him run a red light.

"It's late at night, no one's around, and you're-" V cut himself off as he saw red and blue flashing lights following a few feet behind him. "Oh god~" Jimin whined as he started to feel what he had to believe were contractions. "Tae, what are you doing- pull over!" Jimin almost yelled at him when V only started driving faster. "No, Jimin! I will at the hospital when you're safe!" V told him, gulping as he realized a cop was chasing a cop.

Wait- f*ck, a cop just broke the law on purpose. Oh no. Wait- could he lose his job?! Oh no...

Curling up into a ball didn't help Jimin's pain at all, it only made it hurt more. He was breathing heavily as he hid his face in the tiger plushie, wanting to cry for some reason. "A few more minutes, baby, hold on." V bit his lip when he realized the cop was still following him with their lights flashing.

V didn't push down on the gas pedal even if he wanted to, but not easing his grip either. He didn't want the cop to think he was trying to escape him. He turned on both of his turn signals, hoping the cop behind him would understand it was an emergency.

"Tae- I-I think I'm gonna throw up." Jimin suddenly spoke, groaning as he closed his eyes. "F*ck." V cursed, not knowing what to do. If he pulled over, Jimin could throw up freely, but the cop could get in their way of rushing to the hospital. If he didn't pull over, Jimin would probably throw up in his car.

Which would suck. Big time.

"Gosh damn it Tae- pull over, I have to throw up." Jimin spoke quickly, now crying from a mix of emotions; pain, excitement, nervousness, anxiety, stress, and discomfort. "No-" "Tae I'm gonna throw up in your car- f-f*cking pull over!" Jimin scolded him, feeling his stomach twist and turn, only making his entire abdomen area hurt more.

"F*ck."

V hit the brakes as he pulled over suddenly, unlocking every door as he instantly got out of the car to make sure Jimin would be okay- taking the cop by surprise.

Word Count: 1, 388