45

Slight smut warning???

J-Hope's POV:

"F*ck you." I cursed, trying to push Suga's arm off of my neck. "Look- we can act like this never happened-" "F*ck you!" I yelled, kicking him in the stomach as I squirmed. Suga cursed as he stumbled back and held his stomach, almost falling over. I gasped for air as I stared deeply at him. "You f*cking piece of sh*t." Suga ran at me, and tackled me to the floor.

I hit my head off of the corner of my bed, and the room instantly started spinning. "You're gonna listen to me, and listen to me good. We never fought, and this ended peacefully." Suga got close to me as he pinned me down, and started choking me. "No, why would you do this?" I coughed out, trying to calm down. "You're gonna shut up about it, or I'll make you shut up. If you tell anyone what I said-" "What, are you gonna kill me?" I asked smartly, trying to ignore the pounding in my head. "No. Killing you won't do anything. It'll be worse than that." Suga growled as he pressed his hand down more, restricting my breathing. F*ck.

"Like what? What's w-worse than death?" I questioned, going to knee him in his dick. He knew what I was about to do, and slammed my leg down with his knee, causing my leg to make a small crack sound. "Quit struggling, and we can act like this didn't happen quicker. Torture is worse than death." Suga choked me more, causing my vision to unfocuse from the lack of oxygen. I coughed and gasped for air, trying to breathe properly.

"What t-torture?" I squeaked out, still struggling. "Do you really wanna know, Hoseok? Hm?" Suga questioned me. I stared him in the eyes, telling him I wanted to know. "Well, first your arm gets fractured, 2 or 3 ribs get broken, and your legs get cut. Since you have broken ribs, you'll cough up a lot of blood." Suga explained, looking up to make it look like he was remembering. I managed to gulp slightly, and looked up to Suga in his eyes.

"Then what happens to you in the hospital, depends on what happens afterward. The healthier you are the more bad things happen to you. The less healthier you are the same things happen, so it doesn't really matter your state." He told me, looking down at me. I felt light-headed as he choked me more, but I didn't want to pass out.

"L-let go~" I half-whispered, closing my eyes for no reason. "Well this isn't how I wanted you to look underneath of me." Suga laughed lightly, keeping his grip on my neck. "Shut the f*ck up." I cursed. There wasn't a lot of oxygen getting to my lungs at this point.

"Fine." Suga sighed, resting all of his weight on his arm. I yelled out as my hands went to his arm, trying to pull his hand off my neck before I passed out. I couldn't breathe well, the room was darkening, and Suga was getting blurrier and blurrier. "So you won't tell anyone what I said, right?" Suga smiled down at me. I winced in pain from my neck, and I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Why would you-"

///////

"It's okay, Jimin." V comforted as he rubbed Jimin's back, sitting next to him as he threw up. "I-" Jimin groaned as he collapsed onto V's chest. "My tummy hurts~" He whimpered as he curled up, wrapping his arms around his own stomach. "Maybe you just ate something bad..." V suggested as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.

"I don't care if I did or not, my tummy hurts and I want cuddles." Jimin told him, climbing into his lap. "Aw, you're  too cute." V smiled as Jimin hid his face in his neck. He grabbed some toilet paper, and had Jimin look up to him as he cleaned off his chin. He planted a soft kiss on his lips, but instantly regretted it as he practically tasted the aftermatch of vomit. "Oh god~" V turned his head away as he tried wiping his lips on his shoulder. Jimin laughed at his stupidity.

"Well that's your own stupidity." He smiled, still laughing. "I want to kiss you when you're feeling sad or bad or uncomfortable~" V groaned as he looked back at Jimin with a small face of disgustment. "I almost want to kiss you again." Jimin laughed as he planted his head on V's shoulder again. "Please no. Brush your teeth first." V laughed as he hugged Jimin tightly. "Ow~ I said my tummy hurts!" Jimin scolded him. "Sorry." V laughed awkwardly as he loosened his grip a bit. "You're just messing up everything today." Jimin smiled. "I am." V agreed.

"Do you want to lay down-" "Do you have a hoodie?" Jimin questioned randomly as he sat up on V's lap. "Um...yes?" V answered suspiciously. "Can I have it?" Jimin asked happily. "Which one-" "You have more than one?!" Jimin squealed happily as he jumped up, and ran into his room where some of V's clothes were. "Jimin!" V laughed as he chased after him.

"Oh my god- they're all mine now!" Jimin gasped as he held up 3 of V's hoodies. "What? No, you have your own!" V sighed, not knowing what was happening. "No I don't. I want yours." Jimin giggled as he held the first hoodie up to his face, hiding his nose and mouth. "And they smell like you." He added cutely. "I don't know whether to laugh or be scared." V laughed awkwardly. "I wanna keep one." Jimin smiled as he slipped the dark blue hoodie on. "No. They're mine, and you have your own." V smiled as he reached for his black hoodie. "I want them because they're yours." Jimin giggled as he ran to his bed, and laid on V's hoodie so he couldn't get them.

"Give me my-" "No~" Jimin giggled as he kept the 2 hoodies underneath himself. "Kitten-" "No, mine!" Jimin laughed, pressing his face into the other hoodie, inhailing V's scent. "Give-" "No!" Jimin interrupted him again. "Fine. You know, I can just do this." V smirked as he pulled down Jimin's sweatpants, causing a small blush to form on Jimin's face. "Wait- what are-" Jimin cut himself off as his boxers were pulled down quickly, and he was pulled up by his waist, putting him on his knees.

Jimin closed his eyes as he moaned loudly, tilting his head up as he felt V's tongue swirl inside of him. "Tae~" Jimin whimpered as he pushed himself back, spreading his legs a bit apart to get more of him. V grabbed Jimin's a*s tightly as he teased his prostate with his tongue, now knowing exactly where it was. A high-pitched moan escaped Jimin's lips as he felt himself getting extremely hard. "Taeee!~" Jimin moaned loudly, not mentally prepared for this at this moment. "Thanks!" V smiled as he yanked his black hoodie out from underneath of Jimin, and put it back in his suitcase.

"OH YOU MOTHER F*CKER!"

Word Count: 1, 214