34

Sorry for the late updates >_< -Author

'Maybe I should clean my basement' Jimin thought to himself, still crying hysterically at 4 in the morning. Going down there with the thoughts he was having was not the best idea, but how else was he going to stop crying? He'd never stop if he didn't get off of his couch, massaging his tummy as well. He tugged on his hoodie sleeve, bringing it past his hands as he quickly traveled into his old, dusty, dark basement.

The first thing he did was grab all of his letters, and put them in a folder. He wasn't just going to throw away his feelings like that. He stopped crying when he found the old razor blades in the desk. He considered it for a moment, but as that thought was considered, he threw it to the other side of his basement.

No, not today.

He shoved all of his 'suicidal' things away, and moved to another wall of his basement. This would take a while.

"Jiminie?" Jin asked as he opened Jimin's front door, being quiet since it was 8 in the morning. He softly closed the door, not knowing if his friend was up or not. He knew Jimin wouldn't respond verbally to his name, but part of Jin thought, one day, Jimin would ask 'Yeah?'

He quietly traveled to Jimin's room, not knowing he hasn't slept there in almost a week. He completely froze at the sight of blood. Instantly, he ran into the guest room. Everything was still broken and messy. He immediately ran down Jimin's basement, that being the only place he could be.

Jimin looked up at him with surprise from the floor. "What are you doing, you scared me!" Jin scolded him as he calmed his heart down.

Jimin smiled as he dove into the big plastic tin, and pulled out a roudolph calendar. "Jimin, it's f*cking November, put that Christmas sh*t away right f*cking now." Jin told him as Jimin giggled. Jimin put on that sassy face he does when he does something people tell him not to do, and pulled out a box of fake candy-canes. "Jimin, I swear." Jin warned him. Jimin looked up at Jin as he smirked, and quickly ran upstairs. "Jimin, no!" Jin chased after him. "Jimin, I will end you!" Jin joked as Jimin hovered a fake candy-cane over a small hook.

"Don't you dare."

Jimin smiled proudly as he let the candy-cane fall, hanging it on his jacket hook. Jin dramatically gasped, and looked offended. Jimin giggled. "It's not December yet you're not allowed to start decorating for Christmas that's not allowed while I'm here!" Jin quickly ranted as Jimin laughed. At least he wasn't depressed or anything. This could be worse. Jimin put on that 'are you happy?' expression as he put the box of plastic candy-canes down on his table. "Thank you." Jin nodded at him with his hands on his hips.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he ran over to his couch. He picked up the 2 books he bought yesterday for only $20, and handed the adventure one to Jin. "You expect me to read? No. Absolutely not." Jin playfully scoffed. Jimin huffed as he threw the book at Jin. "Ow! Hey, that hurts! You know what-" Jin picked up the medium sized book, and threw it back at Jimin, who quickly turned away to avoid his face. Jimin got out his phone, and typed something before showing it to Jin.

'You'd read the book if Namjoon was here'

"B*tch I wouldn't read a book with or without him here. What makes you think I would?" Jin cursed as he crossed his arms.

'Cause you'd impress him'

"Shut the f*ck up before I leave." Jin pouted as Jimin put his phone away. Jimin handed him the book again, only, with a pouty face this time. Jin whined as he took the book from Jimin, and sat on his couch. Jimin smiled as he sat on the floor. "This doesn't mean anything." Jin told him as he opened the front cover. Jimin nodded his head sarcastically, groaning a 'mhm' as he was already reading his mystery book.

Within the next half hour, Jimin knew Jin was completely sucked into the book. Sometimes reading ain't that bad; depending what you're reading.

"Jimin!" V busted in as he panted. Jin immediately threw his book at him once he realized who it was. "B*tch get the f*ck out!" He yelled at him as Jimin was frozen. "Please- let me explain!" V defended himself as Jin stood up, ready to fight. "No, leave or I'm calling the p-" "They're already looking for me, Jin. I need to talk to Jimin before I go." V panted quietly.

"Why the f*ck did you come here if the f*cking police are looking for you?!" Jin yelled as Jimin bookmarked his book. "I said I need to talk to Jimin. Please." V told him as he looked Jin in his eyes. "He-" Jin stopped talking as Jimin appeared next to him. Both of them could tell he was scared.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. I don't know how I can make you believe that. I-I may or may not have killed Seojun and Kyungmin for your safety, but that's not the point. You have to know I generally care for you. Please, I swear. I love you-" V stumbled back as Jimin slapped him across his face. Jin tried his absolute hardest not to laugh. "Okay, I deserved that. That's fair. But I need you to be safe. Seojun came here to kill me in front of you to make you all sad, because I told him I quit to be with you. I want to be with you, Jimin. I want to keep you safe, I want you to know how much I love you every single day. I know sorry isn't gonna fix sh*t, but I need you to know that I am." V told him sincerely.

Jimin slapped him again.

"That's a no, V. Get out." Jin told him, annoyed. "He won't say anything because he hasn't said anything in a week, so just go. Leave right now." He added as Jimin stared at V. You could see the panic on his face.

"What?" V asked in surprise as he looked at Jimin. "He's decided not to talk because you killed his baby, so just f*cking leave!" Jin yelled at him, making Jimin flinch. "No." V looked at Jimin with defeat. Jimin nodded his head as he teared up. "No, I-" Jimin was surprised to see V start to cry. It sounded different from all the other times he cried.

Because it was real this time.

"Police, open up!" Someone banged on the door loudly and firmly.

Jimin frantically shook his head as he placed his back against the door, pressing his weight against it. V cried harder at what he's done, never feeling this feeling before. This feeling of defeat. This feeling of emptiness. This feeling of failure. This feeling of regret.

Jimin spun V around, pulled him close to him by his shirt, and crashed their lips together.

Word Count: 1, 217