49

V completely froze, and Jimin died inside from panicking too much. "What?" Was all Jimin could say. J-Hope winced and cried as his entire body stung with pain. Jimin turned to V in shock, not knowing what to do.

"F*ck."

V shook his head as he tried focusing on J-Hope's severe head injury.

"We should take him to the hospital."

V quickly picked up J-Hope again, and instructed Jimin to go get his car started. J-Hope's field of vision was blurred red, and the lights in the house made him want to die from the pain it stabbed him with.

J-Hope weakly hung his arms around V's neck as he pushed his face into his chest, trying to keep the light away from his eyes. Jimin grabbed his phone as V headed to the car with J-Hope in his arms, and Jimin locked the door before running into the driver's seat. V sat in the back with J-Hope, making sure he stayed conscious. V tried to get any information out of J-Hope, but no words processed in his head to tell V.

Hell, J-Hope was in too much shock to even remember how to talk.

Once they reached the hospital, Jimin parked his car, and turned it off as he got out to let V out. V had difficulty getting J-Hope out of Jimin's car from the position he was in, but luckily took him out and carried him in his arms bridal style like he did at Jimin's house. As V made his way quickly into the ER, Jimin grabbed both of their phones, locked his car, and raced after V.

Once he found V and stood next to him, doctors were all over J-Hope. They were saying something about a concussion, brain bleed, bone fracture, skull fracture, all of these scary things. Jimin clinged to V's arm as he teared up, hating the sight of his happy, crackhead friend like this; weak and powerless.

"He'll be okay, Jimin." V assured him as he gently kissed the top of his head. Jimin sniffled as he rested his head on V's shoulder, and only watched as J-Hope was taken away for a 'head CT'.

Jimin snatched his phone from his back pocket, and stormed out of the Emergency Room. "Hey- where are you going?" V chased after him. Jimin leaned against the outside wall of the hospital, and held his phone to his ear. "What are you doing-" "YOU MOTHER F*CKER YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD DIE LEAVE HOSEOK ALONE YOU PIECE OF SH*T HE DID NOTHING TO YOU AND IF YOU THINK HE DID THEN GO F*CK OFF AND I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR AND DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!" Jimin screamed loudly into his phone.

Saying what he wanted to say, he immediately hung up, and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

"Oh hi Tae Tae, what are you doing out here?" Jimin smiled calmly at him. V blinked a few times in shock as he took a small step back. "U-um, should I be scared? Because I am." V laughed awkwardly, completely taken back by Jimin's aggressive language. "Nah, you're fine- I'm fine. Let's go back inside. I don't want to leave J-Hope all by himself in the hospital." Jimin smiled as he took V's hand, and walked back into the hospital, and sat in the waiting room.

-5 minutes and 2 seconds later-

"He'll be okay, kitten-" "N-no he w-won't b-b-because his h-head is bl-bleeding and h-he's g-gonna bleed out in sur-surgery and d-die and I never p-played the last ro-round of Ove-Overwatch with h-him because I was too t-tire-d and w-wanted to g-o home~" Jimin cried heavily on V's lap as he clutched his shirt tightly in his hands. The desk receptionist was constantly glancing over at the two, making sure Jimin was okay. "Kitten, look at me." V told him softly as he tilted Jimin's head up. He tilted his head up just in time to see 2 more tears leak from his eyes, and slide down his red cheeks. "J-Hope will be okay." He assured him, looking him directly in his bloodshot eyes.

Jimin shut his eyes as he couldn't stop himself from crying, and looked down in sadness. "Just because his head was bleeding, doesn't mean he'll die. Your brain's protected for a reason- that way you can hit your head and not instantly die. He could have a small concussion, but J-Hope will be fine." V assured him, tilting his head back up, telling him he wanted to look into his eyes.

"Wanna know how I know he absolutely won't die?" V smirked at his emotional boyfriend. "H-how?" Jimin studdered as he sniffled. "Because Suga's not that strong. You're probably stronger than him." V smiled, trying to cheer him up a bit. Jimin laughed.

Although, his laughter turned into more sobs as he turned around, and saw a nurse approaching them. V wrapped his arms around Jimin, and intertwined his hands on his stomach.

"Are you family of Hoseok-" Yes." V nodded, noticing how Jimin was struggling to answer. "Well, it looks like he's suffering from a severe concussion. He'll need to stay over night for observation, and will need lots of rest. There was some blood behind his eyes, and with his concussion, we had to manually drain it. If we had put him under surgery, there was a risk of a coma, and we didn't want that. So, when he does wake up, he'll be in some pain." The nurse sighed. "He's okay, Jimin." V repeated as Jimin hid his face in his hands as he cried. "W-wait, y-you s-said 'wake u-up'- does th-at m-mean h-he's-" "He lost consciousness before we could start treating his wounds is all." The nurse cut off Jimin, aware of what he was thinking.

Jimin breathed a big breath of relief as he leaned back against V. "I could take you to him if you'd like, but he's still knocked out." The nurse suggested. Jimin nodded his head as he stood up, and held V's hand as they followed the nurse to the room where a beaten up J-Hope lay.

Word Count: 1, 083