53

Hehe, might've forgot to put a warning in the beginning of last chapter...oops? Also wanted to say thank you for 1k reads! Go check out my other books if you like my writing style ;) -Author

"Okay, I'll get that ready for you all." The waitress gave the two a bright smile as she left, walking quickly back into the kitchen to place their order. "You alright, kitten?" V questioned as he saw Jimin staring down at the table. "Hm?" Jimin perked up, looking into V's eyes like he didn't hear him. "Are you okay?" V repeated with a hint of worry in his voice. "Yeah...why?" Jimin answered suspiciously. "You're a bit quiet..." V started to worry that he did something wrong. "No, I'm alright. Just kinda tired." Jimin laughed nervously as he slid his phone between his legs, and laid his head on his arms on the table. 

"Oh, alright... Well I have to use the bathroom, so I'll be right back." V spoke quickly as he moved himself out of the red booth, and made his way across the restaurant to the bathroom. Jimin groaned as he hid his face in his arms, trying to dismiss the smell of coffee with his own scent. 

Lord the smell of coffee made him want to throw up and die. 

Usually just the smell of coffee gave him a burst of energy. Now it did just the opposite. Jimin knew why. Out of all the scents he could've disliked during this, it just had to be the one thing that practically kept him alive. Perfect. He put the fabric of V's blue hoodie against his nose, trying to take in a different scent. His frustration was suddenly forced away as a strong vibration was felt between his legs. He bit his lip and closed his legs together, but the long vibration only increased as the thick material of his jeans was the only boarder separating it from his dick. 

Jimin's face went red with heat and blush, and closed his eyes as he let a muffled soft moan into V's hoodie. 'Seriously Taehyung?! A f*cking vibrator in public?! What the hell did I do to you to deserve this!' Jimin cursed to himself as the vibrations still held between his thighs. He bit his lip harshly as he squirmed around, not sure how or when a vibrator was put inside of him. 

"Kitten? What's wrong? Are you okay- do you want to go home?" V's voice was heard from above him, worry obviously tinting his voice. "Tae turn it off please~" Jimin whined as he bit down on his lip harder, squeezing his thighs together tightly. "What? Turn what off?" V questioned with confusion as he slid over next to Jimin, placing a hand lightly over his shoulder. "Don't act innocent, p-please turn it off- I'm s-sorry for not helping you earlier~" Jimin whimpered as his face got hotter. "Kitten, what are you talking about? I said it was fine, don't worry about it- look at me." V pulled Jimin's head up and looked him in the eyes as he placed his hand on Jimin's chin. 

"Do you want to go home? I'm perfectly fine with-" "Daddy please turn it off we're in public~" Jimin moaned softly as he closed his eyes and tilted his head down in embarrassment. "You're messing with-" "Ah, thank you~" Jimin breathed out as the vibrations stopped. "Okay, I'm officially confused." V announced as he looked at Jimin's flustered expression. "Why the f*ck would you do that in public, Taehyung?" Jimin cursed as he looked up at V in his eyes, his cheeks still a deep red. "What? What did I-" "Don't do that again, or I'll never have sex with you ever again." Jimin pouted as he put his head back down on the table, sliding his hand between his legs to secretly relieve himself. 

"Jimin, what are you talking about? I generally do not know what you are talking about- should I know what you're talking about? Tell me what I did wrong, because I-" "Shut up~" Jimin joked, his hand suddenly coming in contact with a hard flat object. Jimin averted his eyes down between his thighs, and he was about to die. Of laughter, of course. He burst into laughter as he hit his head off the table, leaving V confused and scared. "Okay, it's not funny. Do I need to call the hospital or something, because I'm scared you got a concussion changing and now you're hallucinating and imagining things." V spoke seriously as he tried to look Jimin in his eyes. 

 "It's my phone~!" Jimin laughed as he held up his phone, the screen lighting up with '1 missed call from: Suga'. "Jimin, I'm concerned and confused." V turned Jimin toward him. "Are you alri-" "Okay, so- I thought my phone was a f*cking vibrator because I silenced it, but it was actually Suga calling me, and I forgot I put my phone between my legs." Jimin laughed hysterically as he looked at his phone, and went to call Suga back. V wasn't sure whether to laugh or be concerned. After Jimin got on the phone with Suga, he decided to laugh. 

"What's up?" Jimin laughed, still not exactly back to normal. "Uh, no. If you called me just to talk to J-Hope, go talk to him in the hospital where you put him." He spoke into his phone, now realizing he just called Suga. "Don't even say you didn't do it on purpose- just call him instead of me, because if you call me, you're going to get murdered by a small person." Jimin immediately hung up the phone, and turned to V. "He wanted to talk to J-Hope. What an a*s." He cursed as he aggressively set his phone on the table. "I'm concerned for your mental health." V laughed as Jimin crossed his arms. "You know what- me too." Jimin agreed. 

"Here's your coffee, and ice water." The waitress smiled as she set the glass full of ice water and warm cup of coffee in front of the two. The second she turned to leave. Jimin instantly groaned at the strong smell of coffee, and moved his face as far away from V he could. "Did you not want ice water?" V questioned as he sipped his coffee. "I do, but the smell of coffee makes me want to throw up." Jimin groaned as he hid his face in his arms on the table again. "Well then. I'll just move over here then." V laughed as he moved to across Jimin instead of next to him, taking a bit of the strong scent with him. 

Jimin hesitantly took a gulp of his ice water, trying not to get sick. 'This time's gonna be the death of me, isn't it?' He groaned internally,  looking at the time on his phone. "So did you ever set up a date for your interview?" Jimin changed the subject, looking up at V cutely. "We just set one before you woke up." V laughed, trying to finish his coffee so Jimin would feel better quicker. "Oh okay. But you don't need a job to stay with me, Tae Tae." Jimin giggled lightly, smirking at the nickname. "Are you always gonna call me that? I said I don't like people calling me by my first name." V pouted. 

"It's not your first name though. It's an abbreviation of your first name." Jimin smirked smartly at him. "It's practically the same thing to me-" "It is not the same thing." Jimin interrupted him. "I said to me." V glared dully at him. "Then yes. Your new name is Tae Tae." Jimin smiled. "But why~? V sounds cooler anyway. Tae Tae sounds all soft and cute- which is the exact opposite of me." V huffed as he leaned back and crossed his arms. "No, you're soft around me~ I see how you melt when I'm being adorable." Jimin teased, making V's cheeks go a hardly-noticeable shade of pink. "I do not. I kill people, and torture them to death-" "Not anymore you don't~ You gave that up for me~" Jimin giggled, flattering his eyelashes cutely at him. V said nothing as he turned to the right, and stared down at the floor. 

"Speaking of work things, I have to go to work in 3 hours, so they better hurry up with my food." Jimin also crossed his arms in a pout as he stared across the restaurant where the food was being made. "Exactly. There's not that many people-" "Here you go~" The waitress smiled as she appeared out of nowhere, cautiously setting down Jimin's grilled cheese and V's chicken tenders in front of them. "Enjoy!" She smiled as she left. The sight of chicken tenders reminded Jimin of chicken nuggets. It's been a good minute since he's had chicken nuggets. 

"Hey, Tae Tae?" Jimin looked up at V. "What?" V questioned as he took a bite of his chicken tenders. "So, I was just thinking I should tell you something, but then I thought you didn't really need to know since it's not really a problem anymore, but then I thought maybe you should just know for like, emergencies- in case it happens, or something." Jimin mixed up his words, making it sound like it was something big and bad. "Okay...? Are you okay?" V asked, looking up at Jimin in his eyes. "Yeah- I mean, I usually don't tell people because I don't want them to know, but maybe I thought I could change that, starting with you..." Jimin explained, looking down at his food. 

V wasn't sure what kind of reaction was appropriate, because he was kind of getting mixed signals here. "So- you're an assassin, you live a small sheltered life- do you know what a little space is?" Jimin questioned, nervousness clear in his voice. V stared up at Jimin with a blank face, internally confused. "No?" V answered cautiously. Jimin took a quick short breath, and glanced down at his lap quickly, then looking back up at V. "Is this a bad thing?" 

Word Count: 1, 698