31

"Now that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Seojun smiled down at V as Jimin cried loudly. "F*ck you." V cursed at him. "Listen here-" "POLICE, lower your weapons!" A man yelled boldly as the door was busted open.

Jimin heard guns being loaded as people wearing blue and black invaded the room. "Alright then." Seojun smirked as he slowly lowered his gun to the floor. V was absolutely destroyed at the sight of Jimin, not caring about his own state. "Now put your hands where we can see them!" The man yelled as he aimed his gun at Seojun. "Hands are right here." Seojun smiled in a smart tone as he raised his hands next to his head. "You're under arrest for-" "NOW!"

Jimin curled up in a ball as gunshots were fired in his room, not exactly sure what was happening. His ears rang loudly, and Kyungmin's grip was loosened around his wrists. His hands were free. In an instinct, Jimin quickly covered his ears in fear. His stomach felt like it was eating itself as it burned like fire. He felt sick and dizzy, whimpering as he felt like passing out. He heard a police officer groan, and a lot of glass shattered from the other side of the room.

"Quick, go!"

"Stop in the name of the law!"

"Jimin." V instantly ran over to Jimin the second he was free from Seojun. He covered Jimin protectively as more gunshots were fired, and he could barely hear Jimin crying underneath of him. They heard more sirens, and more gunfire. Suddenly, all of the gunshots came to a stop, and the police officers ran out of the house. Except for one. "Is he alright?" The police officer panted as he crouched down next to V and Jimin.

"He got shot, do you think he's alright?!" V yelled at him as blood still seeped through his jeans on his leg. The officer pulled up Jimin's pant leg, and visually inspected his wound. "There's an exit wound- that's good." The officer told them. "Jimin-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jimin screamed at V as he shoved him back. "There's an ambulance on the way, you'll be okay."  The officer calmly told Jimin. Jimin clutched his stomach as the pain continued to pound, tears still gushing from his eyes.

V looked Jimin up and down, looking for any more injuries. He froze and panicked as he saw a lot of blood between his legs.

"Was he shot, or stabbed?" A paramedic asked as they quickly ran over to him while 2 others ran to V. "Shot. The intruders were armed, and kept the house owner as a hostage." The officer explained as Jimin moaned in pain. "Alright, I see an exit wound, but he'll still need to go to the hospital." The paramedic explained as they inspected Jimin's leg. Once Jimin was picked up, a huge puddle of blood was revealed from where he was lying. Jimin was placed onto a stretcher, and cried out as they frantically searched for the source of the bleeding.

"I can't find where he's bleeding from, but there's a lot. He needs the hospital." The paramedic exclaimed as the 2 other paramedics treated V's wounds. He had a black eye, and his cheek was cut, dripping blood down his neck. "Make sure he's okay, he's pr-" "Shut up!" Jimin yelled at V. He was so crushed by the truth, he decided to be mad at V forever. "Is it just your leg that hurts, sir?" The first paramedic asked as Jimin was transferred into an ambulance.

"No, I can't f-feel my left leg. M-my s-stomach hurts really b-bad." Jimin cried, clutching his stomach. "Is there anyone we can call for you?" The person with a clipboard asked. "M-my phone's inside. I haven't put my f-friends on my emergency contact y-yet." Jimin winced in pain as he tried to curl up into a ball. "Okay, well, we need you to stay on your side with your leg straight out, okay?" The paramedic told him as he straightened Jimin's legs. Jimin whined in protest, but decided these people knew what was best for him.

Why was he constantly going to the hospital this year?

"Do you have any allergies to medicine, or-" "No, I-I'm not allergic to anything." Jimin cut of the doctor in the emergency room, still whining and crying in pain. "B-but I'm 8 months p-pregna- AH!~" Jimin yelled loudly in pain as his stomach felt like it was pressed against his ribcage, causing his chest to also burn in pain. "We need an ultrasound in here!" One nurse yelled at Jimin curled up into a ball, not caring about getting blood from his leg everywhere.

"Alright- sir, I need you to take a few breaths for me, okay? Can you do that?" The doctor instructed as his heart beat sped up. Jimin took a deep breath in, holding it as he groaned. "We have his friend on the way." One of the nurses told them. Jimin questioned how they contacted one of his friends, but he honestly didn't care at this specific moment. "I-I want-" Jimin studdered, his eyes suddenly relaxing shut. A rapid, loud, constant beeping faded, and Jimin heard the doctors talking to each other quickly, right before he passed out.

"Hello?" RM groaned as he answered his phone that rudely interrupted his deep sleep at almost 3 in the morning. "Hello, is this Kim Namjoon?" A women asked. "Maybe, maybe not. Who is this?" RM asked as he sat up, but with his eyes closed. "This is the Seoul Hospital, I'm calling from the Emergency Room, where you're friend Park Jimin is currently being held. Are you in any type of relationship with a Park Jimin?" The woman explained. "Yes, this is Namjoon. What the f*ck happened now?" RM answered as he shot out of bed, flicking on his bedroom light to get changed.

"Park Jimin was rushed into the Emergency Room after being held hostage against 2 men, and he came in with massive pain in the stomach, and a gunshot wound to his left leg. He demanded we bring someone from his contacts, since his parents are no longer open on his emergency contact." The woman told him. "He was shot?!" RM yelled into the phone as he held his phone to his ear with his shoulder as he pulled up a pair of random sweatpants. "In his leg, yes. We lost consciousness with him just now, and his heart beat is currently working more than it should be. If you could-" "I'm on my way right now." RM told her as he grabbed his car keys. He quickly hung up the phone with the hospital, and called the only other person he knew Jimin would want.

"Where's Park Jimin?!" Jungkook partially yelled at the receptionist in the Emergency Room as RM quickly appeared beside him. "Are you family?" The woman asked. "Yes! Where is he?!" Jungkook lied in a stern voice. "Okay, let me have a look here..." The woman told them as she typed Jimin's name into her computer.

"Um, it looks like she's in surgery for an emergency c-section." The woman told them, unaware Jimin was a guy. "What? No, Jimin's a guy." RM corrected her as Jungkook started freaking out. "Oh- my apologies. He might be out in a few hours." The woman apologized, looking up at RM from her computer. "Okay, thank you." RM nodded at her as he sat down with Jungkook in the lobby.

"Emergency C-Section?! Do you think he-" "I hope not. I don't know what would happen if he did. What I'm confused about is how he was held hostage and shot in the leg." RM cut Jungkook off to try and stop him from flipping out. "Do you think it might have something to do with V?" Jungkook asked, his mind racing wildly. "I don't think so. He's gone, he left. We haven't seen him in, like, 7 months." RM answered. Although he couldn't help but wonder if maybe all this did include V in some way.

RM and Jungkook perked up as a doctor approached them. They couldn't go back to sleep with the fact that their friend was shot. "He's out of surgery, and is stable. We preformed an emergency c-section on him, but he hasn't woken up yet." The doctor explained sadly. "Oh god." Jungkook gasped slightly. "He isn't awake just yet, but he will be soon. I can take you to him if you-" "Yes, please." RM interrupted the doctor. "This way." The doctor told them as she turned around to lead them to Jimin's room.

"Oh, you're awake. That's good." The doctor smiled as Jimin was staring at his hands. "My leg hurts." Jimin pouted, not quite seeing Jungkook and RM yet. "We'll see what we can give you for that." The doctor told him as she stood next to his bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked as he noticed his friends. "RM got called by the hospital, and he called me." Jungkook explained. "Alright, so your leg muscle was torn from the bullet, so you'll have to rest it for a few days." The doctor told him. "I-is my baby okay?" Jimin slowly studdered, even if he knew it was okay.

"Unfortunately when you lost consciousness, the baby went into fetal distress, and you began having contractions. But when you arrived, you were already miscarriaging. That's why there was blood between your legs. Although, your baby was holding on, so we preformed an emergency c-section. When separated, that's when we lost the fetal heartbeat. I'm so sorry."

Word Count: 1, 638