29

Sorry for all the time skips, hehe -Author

-7 months later-

"Guys, I really should go home." Jimin laughed as he beat RM in Mariocart for the 100th time. "He's cheating, I swear!" RM defended himself. "Nah, you just suck." Jin laughed in his face as he threw a piece of popcorn in his mouth. "Lemme beat him." Jungkook laughed as he snatched the Xbox controller from RM. "Fine. I give up." RM sighed as he flopped next to Suga on his couch. 

It's been a long time since the name V was mentioned. Jimin slowly accepted the fact that V was gone, and that he would have to raise their baby alone. He knew it was going to be tough, but he wasn't a murderer. He wasn't about to kill something, or someone, who hasn't even seen the sun. Unlike V, who would shoot anyone for money. Now that Jimin thought about it, he was glad V was gone. That meant he wasn't in danger anymore. He was semi-happy with his life. But it would be nice to have someone to lean on when things got tough. Even if he was almost 8 months pregnant, his stomach remained the exact same shape it was months before he met V. That was a relief. His doctor said it wasn't a bad thing, so Jimin could care less. 

Jimin's friends did volunteer to help out every once in a while, but Jin had to pay Suga $100 before he even considered it. He hasn't seen V or Kyungmin in over 7 months, so it was like nothing had happened. Except for the fact he was now going to be a single parent in 2 months. But he told himself everything would be okay, and that he would at least have Jin to lean on. He was the most responsible and mature one of the group, if it wasn't already noticeable. After that night V shot Suga in his foot, the police still found no trace of him. It was a lost cause. 

I guess you could say Jimin was doing just fine without V. 

"You know I'm amazing at everything, so you should just give up now." Jungkook smirked at Jimin as he chose Rainbow Road. "Over my dead body." Jimin sneered at him as the countdown began. 

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

GO!

Jimin got off to a great start, passing Jungkook as he went into 6th place already. What Jungkook didn't know, was how much of this specific race he had played by himself as a kid. He wanted to be a master at Mariocart, and this is where he started. He knew all of the tips and tricks to getting 1st place every time. And he wasn't going to let Jungkook win in front of his other friends. 

Jimin bumped into Jungkook on a sharp right turn, and shook his remote slightly. Jungkook was blasted off of the rainbow, and into endless space he fell; Bowser yelling as he fell to his death. "F*ck you." Jungkook cursed as he was finally placed back onto the track. Jimin smirked as he pressed down harder onto the 'X' button, as if it would make him go faster. He could hear RM, Jin, Suga, and J-Hope placing bets on who would win behind them. They were too poor to bet money, so they were betting snacks. The easiest bet to win or lose in. 

Jungkook and Jimin were neck-and-neck with each other in the end, and Jimin knew exactly what to do. Once the finish line came into the camera view angle, Jimin turned his remote vertically, causing Jungkook to bump into him, and slide to the left a bit. Jimin pressed on the gas, and turned as he dashed for the finish line. Jungkook slammed on the 'X' button as he followed Jimin, but was too busy focused on him to notice the runway getting smaller. Like an idiot, Jungkook drove straight into the void as Jimin sped across the finish line. 

"HA!" Jimin fake laughed in Jungkook's face as the champion music began playing. "That's not fair- I call a rematch!" Jungkook protested as he let out a stream of curse words. "That's not Suga's rules." Jimin winked at Jungkook as he laughed evily. "Yup. Whoever wins, wins. No re-matches." Suga smirked at Jungkook. "B*tch this is not f*cking fair- you saw all the sh*t he pulled on me! He f*cking cheated his little a*s!" Jungkook yelled lightly as he spun around to face Suga. "That's called skill, Jungkook. Something you should work on." Jimin laughed as Jin handed him a pack of gummy bears.