10

"Are you a clean freak?" V asked as soon as Jimin unlocked his apartment door. "No, I just needed something to do for a while." Jimin told him, hanging up his keys by the door. "Do you play Overwatch?" Jin asked V as he sat on the couch in the living room. "No-" "OMG I'LL TEACH YOU!" Jin squealed happily, immediately turning on the TV. "You just gonna let him use your TV like that?" V laughed, looking over at Jimin. "Uh, yeah. He's like, my best friend." Jimin told him in a 'duh' tone. "Don't worry, I'm a pro, so don't think you'll suck at it." Jin laughed, patting the seat next to him on the couch. 

The apartment wasn't your average, small and cluttered apartment. It was practically the same as a house. Big, spacey, and clean. The master bedroom was to the left, the kitchen to the right, and a bathroom a bit far away from the kitchen. Another room, which V guessed was the guest room, was about 8 feet from the kitchen; on the same wall. Everything was connected to the living room, which sat in the middle of the house, taking up the bottom floor. 

"Jungkook will attack you if you say that around him." Jimin laughed towards Jin. He noticed V looking around his apartment, and chuckled under his breath. "Do you need a tour?" He laughed with sarcasm. "N-no, I just-" "It's fine. Go learn how to play Overwatch." Jimin cut him off, going onwards to the kitchen to make them dinner. "Wait, are you making dinner?" Jin asked him as V hesitantly picked up the PlayStation controller. "Yeah. What else am I gonna do in the kitchen?" Jimin joked. "But-" "You're teaching V how to play Overwatch. You don't have time to cook." Jimin cut him off, knowing he was going to throw a fit. 

Jin huffed, but none the less, got down to teaching V how to play Overwatch. Long story short, V was a quick learner. "Mkay so I'm not the best chef-" "Yeah, that's me." Jin interrupted him as Jimin entered the living room with bowl's of soup. "Shut up. Tomato soup is better than automatic ramen noodles." Jimin told Jin smartly, setting down the three bowl's of tomato soup on the coffee table in front of V and Jin. "I cook more than ramen noodles!" Jin protested, pausing the game. "It was just getting fun." V whined, looking at Jin with his 'bruh' face. 

"Food always comes first." Jin told him, grabbing a bowl of soup. "I can tell you like food." V laughed, taking his bowl into his lap. "In a good way." Jin defended himself, lifting the silver spoon up to his mouth. "B*TCH WAIT WHAT THE F*CK!" He suddenly screamed, causing Jimin to drop his spoon on the floor. "What the f*ck-" "You seriously don't put crackers in your soup?!" Jin interrupted him. 

"Go get your own crackers, b*tch. Now I have to go wash my spoon." Jimin scoffed, grabbing his spoon off of the floor, and getting up. "Since you're up-" "F*ck you. I knew you were going to say that- yes, I'll get your goddamn crackers." Jimin sighed, walking back to the kitchen. "Do you put crackers in your soup-" "On special occasions." V interrupted Jin, slurping his tomato soup quietly. "B*tch-" "Not all people put crackers in their soup, Jin!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen, getting mentally prepared for Jin to go off about crackers. "It's way better-" "People have different opinion's!" Jimin cut him off again, reaching up for a pack of oyster crackers from the top shelf in his cabinet. 

"F*ck." Jimin cursed, looking the tall shelf up and down. "I'm too short." He thought out loud, huffing at the bag of crackers just out of reach. 

With Jin's ranting in the background, Jimin climbed onto a box of something on the floor, and reached up with his middle finger to just barely grab the small bag. He huffed and groaned when he pushed it back farther away from him. He was not going to require help. Maybe this type of stretching is what he needed to grow a bit. 

Going onto his tippy-toes, Jimin frantically reached above him for the bag of crackers that Jin 'desperately' needed. Grasping the plastic bag between his middle finger and pointer finger, he breathed a breath of relief. Pulling it towards him, he now fully got ahold of it.