16

For real, stream Dynamite guys! Also, Wattpad hasn't been working lately, so that's why updates are slow right now. -Author

"I'm thinkin' we split up." Jungkook suggested from the back seat. "What? Why?" RM asked from the passenger seat. "That way we can cover more ground. I'm going with RM!" Jungkook explained, calling to go with RM. "Yay- Jiminie and I have the same energy." J-Hope laughed. "We're not under-cover cops looking for a criminal. I just need my clothes back." Jimin told them in a bored tone. "We should split up-" "If you wanted to split up, why the heck did you come?" Jimin interrupted RM. "To get out." RM laughed. "I'm dropping your a*s off." Jimin joked as he turned onto the street of V's address. 

It wasn't a sketchy street or anything. It looked relatively modern, with two-story houses. The cars in the driveway's weren't too cheap either. This street, or neighborhood, was definitely more expensive then Jimin's apartment- but he loved his apartment, so he wasn't complaining. He was perfectly fine in his little apartment. "Get out." Jimin laughed, stopping the car in front of apparently V's house. "Yay, Jungkook let's go get food." RM smiled as he got out of the car. "Have fun getting your sh*t back!" Jungkook laughed cruelly, hopping out of the car to walk with RM, wherever they were going. 

"I didn't think you were serious about dropping them off." J-Hope laughed as Jimin turned off his car, and they got out. "Hey, they chose to abandon me." Jimin joked as they walked up to V's door. Jimin decided to knock first, making sue it was very loud. Why the heck would he do something stupid and childish like this?

"What if it's a trap-" "Kitten!" V laughed as the door opened, revealing a smirking V. "Give me my f*cking clothes back, b*tch." Jimin cursed as J-Hope stared awkwardly between the two. "Fine, come in-" "B*tch, I'm not f*cking playing around." Jimin cut him off, getting more upset the longer he had to be there. "Calm down, kitten. Geez. I'll be right back." V chuckled as he turned around back into his house. "You seem angry." J-Hope spoke with caution after V left. "I am. I let him in my house from the kind part of my heart, and he steals my clothes. I thought he was a good person." Jimin explained quickly, sighing as he crossed his arms impatiently. 

J-Hope watched as Jimin slightly tapped his foot, looking mad and annoyed. It was kind of hot. "What if he just reappears with a gun and tells us to come in or he'll shoot us, and kidnaps us?!" He fake panicked, trying to lighten the rough atmosphere. "That sucks." Jimin told him in a sarcastic tone. "But-" "Do you really expect me to give you all of your clothes to you with two hands?" V interrupted J-Hope as he stood in front of Jimin. "Yes. You took it with two hands, so give it back with two hands." Jimin told him, staring V directly in his eyes. "Fine." 

V opened the front door completely, and beside him on the ground, were a big stack of brown boxes. Jimin was so relieved he didn't bother to count. "And I see you can carry those boxes 2 miles away, so I think you will do just fine by yourself. I'll call the police if I ever see you near my house again." Jimin told him sternly, making J-Hope go wide-eyed. "Why so specific, kitten?" V joked as Jimin quickly picked up one of the brown boxes. 

"You took my pants off while I was sleeping. How do I know you didn't drug me and rape me in my sleep? Exactly, I don't. So you're lucky I don't know if you did anything to me in my sleep, or you'd be in jail. I know absolutely nothing about you." Jimin explained, walking towards his car as soon as he finished. "You better not have touched my friend." J-Hope looked V in his eyes as he took two of the small boxes under his arms. V shrugged off their threats as he helped place the boxes in the back of Jimin's car. After almost 25 minutes, Jimin's car finally held all of his clothes. 

"Now why the heck would you even do that? It's a stupid reason to see me again." Jimin scoffed at V once they were finished. "I'm creative." V smirked at him. "No you're not. Good bye, V." Jimin told him as he turned away from him. As J-Hope climbed into the passenger seat, Jimin spotted V standing in his front yard with a warm smile on his face. "I have a feeling you're gonna get a restraining order against him." J-Hope laughed nervously as Jimin began to drive away from V's house. "No. If I see him again, then I will." Jimin told him in a non-joking manner.