60

SMUT WARNING!!

"What?" Jimin asked as he looked up at V from his bed. "Nothing." V spoke dully, climbing into bed next to Jimin. "Why did you say f*ck?" Jimin questioned, turning over to face him. "I didn't." V lied, trying to keep his eyes up where they should be. "You were looking at my a*s, weren't you?" Jimin asked with an 'I knew it' face. "I- no-" "Yes you were. Your hoodies need to be longer." Jimin turned back over with his back facing V as he brought his legs up to his chest, causing V's black hoodie to rise up above his boxers. V cursed internally, but casually wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, and pressed himself against him, resting his face in Jimin's neck.

"Good night, Tae Tae~" Jimin giggled. "Ugh, good night, kitten." V scoffed playfully, still not liking the nickname Tae Tae. Jimin giggled as he brought his hands up to his neck, and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"Kitten~" V smiled as he shook Jimin's shoulder. Jimin groaned as he covered his face with the white comforter, the smell of coffee burning his nostrils once again. "I have something to show you~" V whispered in his ear through the comforter.

"I hate the smell of coffee, Taehyung." Jimin groaned lowly, practically suffocating himself trying to get rid of the strong coffee smell. "I thought you loved coffee, kitten." V held a face of confusion. "Not now, I don't." Jimin spoke muffledly due to the comforter. "Not now?" V laughed. "No." Jimin answered. "Well, see what I got." V smirked as he stood up. Jimin glared at him as he moved the white comforter down past his eyes just enough to see clearly, and his eyes widened as he froze.

"So you do like it?" V bit his bottom lip teasingly as he smirked, watching Jimin's reaction very carefully. He saw a small blush form under his eyes, telling him he was blushing. "Interesting. I really like this." V smirked proudly, looking down then back up to Jimin. "I-" Jimin stopped mid-sentence as he felt his stomach tighten. "What do you think?" V asked, looking into Jimin's eyes that were glued to him. "I-uh, um...no comment." Jimin quickly hid back under the covers.

"Ugh- I wanna know what you think! Do you like it, do you not like it?" V questioned, ripping the covers off of Jimin. "I like it, it looks nice on you!" Jimin exclaimed, reaching for the comforter. "No. Tell me what you actually think." V pulled the covers completely off Jimin near the end of the bed. "Fine." Jimin cleared his throat. "F*ck daddy, you look so hot in your police suit it's really turning me on, daddy~" He spoke fakely, acting needy as he looked up at V with innocent eyes. "Shut up. I want your real opinion!" V laughed, gently hitting Jimin's shoulder. "Fine~ It really does look good on you, V. Dark blue is definately your color." Jimin gave V his honest opinion.

"Thank you- ooh, and look, my name's inprinted!" V fangirled as he pointed to his badge, the name 'Taehyung Kim' inprinted into gold. "I'm not blind." Jimin laughed, sitting up as he gave up on trying to go back to sleep. "So why are you wearing it now?" He questioned curiously. "Well I just got it, so I needed to make sure it fit properly." V smiled as he stood up, and adjusted his black belt. "Everything fits you properly." Jimin laughed. "Everything fits you properly." V laughed.

"I'm gonna make the first breakfast of this year, so you can probably go back to sleep." He added, pecking Jimin's forehead before walking to the door. "I'll probably be on Twitter instead." Jimin laughed, going for his phone on the nightstand. "Whatever." V laughed as he left, closing Jimin's door behind him.

-40 minutes later-

"F*ck!"

V perked up as a loud curse came from Jimin's room, pausing everything he was doing. Making sure he wouldn't burn down the house when he left, he quickly turned off the stove, and hid the breakfast in the microwave as he dashed to Jimin's room, fearing he might've hurt himself.